Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Need Help....accidentally uninstalled the package access helper

Star  (This post was last modified: 12-13-2015, 04:35 PM by Harshit Navneet. )

Hello Sir,
By mistake i had unistalled the Package Access Helper from my device with the help of rom tool box pro, and now i'm suffering a lot.I'm not be able to install any app either from play store or anywhere else.I have download the Package access Helper.apk(DefaultContainerService.apk) and pasted it to system/app and reboot my device,but it seems that it has not installed.Now what to do.My device is canvas 4 a210 (rooted).Please help me to come out from this problem i'll be highly obliged to you.

Thank you
Harshit

(12-13-2015, 01:03 PM)Harshit Navneet Wrote: Hello Sir,
By mistake i had unistalled the Package Access Helper from my device with the help of rom tool box pro, and now i'm suffering a lot.I'm not be able to install any app either from play store or anywhere else.I have download the Package access Helper.apk(DefaultContainerService.apk) and pasted it to system/app and reboot my device,but it seems that it has not installed.Now what to do.My device is canvas 4 a210 (rooted).Please help me to come out from this problem i'll be highly obliged to you.

Thank you
Harshit

download the ROM @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-938.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Is there anyway to install "Package Access Helper" by adb shell. Or any other way..
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2015, 08:51 AM by Harshit Navneet. )
If i make zip file of DefaultContainerService.apk and try to install it by boot recovery. Will it works or not...
(12-16-2015, 08:16 AM)Harshit Navneet Wrote: If i make zip file of DefaultContainerService.apk and try to install it by boot recovery. Will it works or not...

not unless your phone is running a custom recovery
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2015, 04:05 PM by hovatek. )
(12-16-2015, 07:58 AM)Harshit Navneet Wrote: Is there anyway to install "Package Access Helper" by adb shell. Or any other way..

you'll need root access on the phone

Code:
adb devices
adb shell
su
adb push application.apk system/app
Everything goes fine but when I entered the last code "adb push......." it says that "device not found" and plz tell that where should i keep the apk file either in sd or in computer's folder. Is there any thing else that I need to know about this. Where I'm going wrong in all this process.plz provide me the whole process of this method...
(12-23-2015, 06:05 PM)Harshit Navneet Wrote: Everything goes fine but when I entered the last code "adb push......." it says that "device not found" and plz tell that where should i keep the apk file either in sd or in computer's folder. Is there any thing else that I need to know about this. Where  I'm going wrong in all this process.plz provide me the whole process of this method...

Since you already pasted the files in system/app using ROM toolbox, i think there's really no need for adb. Did you set the file permissions?
No i didn't set that but now i have set it to “rw-r--r--". Now what to do next.
Help needed! I flashed tecno p5 new with the rom i downloaded here in hovatek and my imei numbers are invalid. Gmail [email protected]

Sent from my M3mini using Hovatek mobile