Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android bricked tecno G9
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

bricked tecno G9

bricked tecno G9

shadow
shadow
shadow
Techie Member
07-01-2015, 02:42 PM

please, help me out....i tried installing a font on my G9 and it rebooted and got stucked on the tecno logo..i did a factory reset from the android system recovery mode...still not ok..it was rooted before this problem...i have downloaded the mtk backup.but dont know how to go about flashing it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-01-2015, 02:48 PM
(07-01-2015, 02:42 PM)shadow please, help me out....i tried installing a font on my G9 and it rebooted and got stucked on the tecno logo..i did a factory reset from the android system recovery mode...still not ok..it was rooted before this problem...i have downloaded the mtk backup.but dont know how to go about flashing it

follow this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html . see the video tutorial there if you need more clarification.
you're to flash only Android (system.img) and nothing else.
feel free to ask any questions you have here

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shadow
shadow
shadow
Techie Member
07-01-2015, 03:35 PM
thanks for the reply ....i have download all the required tools and about to flash it, but the sp tool flash is not detecting the bricked phone ,but it detected my order phones when i tried flashing on them
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-01-2015, 04:27 PM
(07-01-2015, 03:35 PM)shadow thanks for the reply ....i have download all the required tools and about to flash it, but the sp tool flash is not detecting the bricked phone ,but it detected my order phones when i tried flashing on them

manually install vcom drivers @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shadow
shadow
shadow
Techie Member
08-01-2015, 08:14 AM

Thanks for your help admin, I have manually installed all drivers, but still sp flash tool not detecting the bricked tecno G9. its makes sounds whenever I get it connected to pc. Please do help out.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-01-2015, 10:14 AM
(08-01-2015, 08:14 AM)shadow Thanks for your help admin, I have manually installed all drivers, but still sp flash tool not detecting the bricked tecno G9. its makes sounds whenever I get it connected to pc. Please do help out.

We need to test if SP flash tool is really working on your PC. do you have another MTK phone and any file (maybe recovery.img) specific for that phone?

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-01-2015, 03:13 PM
waiting...
This post was last modified: 08-01-2015, 03:13 PM by hovatek.

Note!
shadow
shadow
shadow
Techie Member
08-01-2015, 03:21 PM
A big thank you to the admin, I got my G9 back on and perfectly working.. I have this bricked tecno T3 with the gingerbread OS, any hope on getting it back to live... Will be expecting your response.. Once again kudos and big thanks to you guys
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-01-2015, 03:56 PM
(08-01-2015, 03:21 PM)shadow A big thank you to the admin, I got my G9 back on and perfectly working.. I have this bricked tecno T3 with the gingerbread OS, any hope on getting it back to live... Will be expecting your response.. Once again kudos and big thanks to you guys

create a new thread for this

Note!