Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android CHANGE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 IMEI AND SUBSCRIBE FOR GLO BBC
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

CHANGE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 IMEI AND SUBSCRIBE FOR GLO BBC

CHANGE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 IMEI AND SUBSCRIBE FOR GLO BBC

Maizamani
Maizamani
Maizamani
Techie Member
17-12-2015, 05:29 PM

Hello! Plz i need how to change my samsung galaxy imei to blackberry imei nd subscribe for glo bis

Sent from my TECNO L6 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-12-2015, 11:00 AM
(17-12-2015, 05:29 PM)Maizamani Hello! Plz i need how to change my samsung galaxy imei to blackberry imei nd subscribe for glo bis

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-310.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Maizamani
Maizamani
Maizamani
Techie Member
20-12-2015, 08:48 AM
Thanks but i have followed all ur procedures but i don't think this procedure is changing the real imei b'coz if u ar using glo sim whn u change ur imei to blackberry imei nd change ur apn to blackberry.net if u on ur data the data suppose to indicate that the data is on, nd u will not receive welcomes message from glo that means they ar not seeing ur device as bb Thanks

Maizamani
Maizamani
Maizamani
Techie Member
20-12-2015, 08:49 AM
Thanks but i have followed all ur procedures but i don't think this procedure is changing the real imei b'coz if u ar using glo sim whn u change ur imei to blackberry imei nd change ur apn to blackberry.net if u on ur data the data suppose to indicate that the data is on, nd u will not receive welcomes message from glo that means they ar not seeing ur device as bb Thanks