Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TECNO C8 5.0.2 With "no command" on recovery reboot after many flash with TWRP

This was my condition but Finally I have successfully rooted my tecno camon c8 new build with twrp variant 3, I have been trying all manner of flashing but all seems abortive, but when I was told to do a read back recovery of my tecno camon c8 new build, and I sent same to Hovatek, they immediately ported the twrp and I flashed and root successfully. Thanks to team Hovatek..

(02-02-2016, 09:22 AM)Cleverowes Wrote: This was my condition but Finally I have successfully rooted my tecno camon c8 new build with twrp variant 3, I have been trying all manner of flashing but all seems abortive, but when I was told to do a read back recovery of my tecno camon c8 new build, and I sent same to Hovatek, they immediately ported the twrp and I flashed and root successfully. Thanks to team Hovatek..

Can you post the link of that twrp variant 3?

Envoyé de mon TECNO-C8 avec Hovatek mobile
(02-08-2016, 02:05 PM)blage Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 09:22 AM)Cleverowes Wrote: This was my condition but Finally I have successfully rooted my tecno camon c8 new build with twrp variant 3, I have been trying all manner of flashing but all seems abortive, but when I was told to do a read back recovery of my tecno camon c8 new build, and I sent same to Hovatek, they immediately ported the twrp and I flashed and root successfully. Thanks to team Hovatek..

Can you post the link of that twrp variant 3?

Great. I've finally installed Twrp on my phone whit Variant 3. Work very well and now my C8 is rooted. Thank for all.