Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TECNO C8 5.0.2 With "no command" on recovery reboot after many flash with TWRP
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

TECNO C8 5.0.2 With "no command" on recovery reboot after many flash with TWRP

TECNO C8 5.0.2 With "no command" on recovery reboot after many flash with TWRP

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
02-02-2016, 09:18 AM

(18-12-2015, 01:57 PM)blage Hi everybody. i open this thread for those like me who trying to flash a custom recovery and wont. I've tryed all kind of root method and nothing work even the twrp porting by Hovatek.
  my Tecno configuration in attached file.
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
02-02-2016, 09:22 AM
This was my condition but Finally I have successfully rooted my tecno camon c8 new build with twrp variant 3, I have been trying all manner of flashing but all seems abortive, but when I was told to do a read back recovery of my tecno camon c8 new build, and I sent same to Hovatek, they immediately ported the twrp and I flashed and root successfully. Thanks to team Hovatek..
blage
blage
blage
08-02-2016, 02:05 PM
(02-02-2016, 09:22 AM)Cleverowes This was my condition but Finally I have successfully rooted my tecno camon c8 new build with twrp variant 3, I have been trying all manner of flashing but all seems abortive, but when I was told to do a read back recovery of my tecno camon c8 new build, and I sent same to Hovatek, they immediately ported the twrp and I flashed and root successfully. Thanks to team Hovatek..

Can you post the link of that twrp variant 3?

Envoyé de mon TECNO-C8 avec Hovatek mobile
blage
blage
blage
08-02-2016, 03:17 PM
(08-02-2016, 02:05 PM)blage
(02-02-2016, 09:22 AM)Cleverowes This was my condition but Finally I have successfully rooted my tecno camon c8 new build with twrp variant 3, I have been trying all manner of flashing but all seems abortive, but when I was told to do a read back recovery of my tecno camon c8 new build, and I sent same to Hovatek, they immediately ported the twrp and I flashed and root successfully. Thanks to team Hovatek..

Can you post the link of that twrp variant 3?

Great. I've finally installed Twrp on my phone whit Variant 3. Work very well and now my C8 is rooted. Thank for all.

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6