Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MY GIONEE M2 PHONE KEEPS RESTARTING AT INTERVALS BY ITSELF

Hello! Please I need help with my gionee m2 phone. For the past three to four days it has been behaving abnormal. It just restarts itself at particular intervals. It's very annoying cos sometimes It restarts in the midst of calls. The time it takes before restarting is not fixed, I find it difficult to trace the root of such problem.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation

(12-21-2015, 11:28 AM)mikejesus Wrote: Hello! Please I need help with my gionee m2 phone. For the past three to four days it has been behaving abnormal. It just restarts itself at particular intervals. It's very annoying cos sometimes It restarts in the midst of calls. The time it takes before restarting is not fixed, I find it difficult to trace the root of such problem.

Is yours the 4 or 8 GB version? 
download the ROM @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-389.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html

Waiting...
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Mine is 8GB. Thanks for the response. I hope the flashing is safe
(12-21-2015, 11:28 AM)mikejesus Wrote: Hello! Please I need help with my gionee m2 phone. For the past three to four days it has been behaving abnormal. It just restarts itself at particular intervals. It's very annoying cos sometimes It restarts in the midst of calls. The time it takes before restarting is not fixed, I find it difficult to trace the root of such problem.

Mine is 8GB. Thanks for ur response. Please I hope the flashing is a safe process,

Thanks
(12-21-2015, 06:50 PM)mikejesus Wrote: Mine is 8GB. Thanks for ur response. Please I hope the flashing is a safe process,

Thanks

Ensure to follow the guide and see the video and you shouldn't have any problem

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)