Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

deleted my samsung grand i9082 os now wont turn on

in need of help iv deleted my os from my samsung grand gti9082 now my phone wont turn on even when i connect to laptop my laptop makes a sound but nothing on the phone what can i do re resolve this matter..also i didnt make a back up so will need to download it PLEASE HELP

(12-21-2015, 05:18 PM)markbucko Wrote: in need of help iv deleted my os from my samsung grand gti9082 now my phone wont turn on even when i connect to laptop my laptop makes a sound but nothing on the phone what can i do re resolve this matter..also i didnt make a back up so will need to download it PLEASE HELP

1. How exactly did you delete the OS?
2. Is the phone original or cloned?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(12-21-2015, 09:26 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 05:18 PM)markbucko Wrote: in need of help iv deleted my os from my samsung grand gti9082 now my phone wont turn on even when i connect to laptop my laptop makes a sound but nothing on the phone what can i do re resolve this matter..also i didnt make a back up so will need to download it PLEASE HELP

1. How exactly did you delete the OS?
2. Is the phone original or cloned?

i dont really know and original
iv added a screen shot of my sm flasing tool that gets stuck on download da 100%

Attached Files
.png   sm f t.PNG (Size: 49.56 KB / Downloads: 1)
(12-21-2015, 10:45 PM)markbucko Wrote: i dont really know and original
iv added a screen shot of my sm flasing tool that gets stuck on download da 100%

Of course it won't work. Seems all you have is a scatter file, no other files are loaded, only ticked boxes.
I need to know how exactly you 'deleted the OS' and if you have the firmware for this exact model
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)