Hovatek Forum MOBILE Others Nokia (Symbian & Java) NOKIA ASHA 201 SHOWING ''APPLICATION ERROR''
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

NOKIA ASHA 201 SHOWING ''APPLICATION ERROR''

NOKIA ASHA 201 SHOWING ''APPLICATION ERROR''

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-01-2016, 12:44 PM

(08-01-2016, 06:12 AM)Kenneth.mtika ofcos thats the one am using. i think the problem is the whatsapp version for s40. especially on this nokia model. bcoz its not only me. but everyone who has nokia asha 201. and this happened right after updating their whatsapp to the latest version

If it's only WhatsApp that's having this issue then the problem is from the WhatsApp app.. 

But if every single app you have / download is having this application error issue then you need to flash the phone..

In your case.. I'd say it's possible the WhatsApp application ram usage is now heavier thus causing much application errors. You either have to wait for a new update that might fix this or find a means of downgrading
This post was last modified: 08-01-2016, 12:45 PM by X3non.
Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
13-01-2016, 05:43 PM
(08-01-2016, 12:44 PM)X3non
(08-01-2016, 06:12 AM)Kenneth.mtika ofcos thats the one am using. i think the problem is the whatsapp version for s40. especially on this nokia model. bcoz its not only me. but everyone who has nokia asha 201. and this happened right after updating their whatsapp to the latest version

If it's only WhatsApp that's having this issue then the problem is from the WhatsApp app.. 

But if every single app you have / download is having this application error issue then you need to flash the phone..

In your case.. I'd say it's possible the WhatsApp application ram usage is now heavier thus causing much application errors. You either have to wait for a new update that might fix this or find a means of downgrading

yea i think the problem is the whatsapp app. thank u
Pages (2): Previous 1 2