Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] my acer z520 stuck on recovery

Good morning. I got this new phone recently and things were all rosy until I was told to update the software. I did update the software only for the phone to be stuck on recovery. Meanwhile, the phone isn't rooted or anything that will affect the phone. I have searched for answers and it seems that it's same issue so am asking if there's anyway you guys can help

(12-23-2015, 03:08 AM)Jmichlins Wrote: Good morning. I got this new phone recently and things were all rosy until I was told to update the software. I did update the software only for the phone to be stuck on recovery. Meanwhile, the phone isn't rooted or anything that will affect the phone. I have searched for answers and it seems that it's same issue so am asking if there's anyway you guys can help

You'll need to download the stock ROM and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
thanks mate but unfortunately I don't have a pc and the guys we have here know nothing about phone software and it's related issues
(12-24-2015, 03:57 PM)Jmichlins Wrote: thanks mate but unfortunately I don't have a pc and the guys we have here know nothing about phone software and it's related issues

You'll need to borrow a PC then
Is there a way for me to send you guys this phone and another one i have that also have software issue with invalid imei
(12-26-2015, 03:54 PM)Jmichlins Wrote: Is there a way for me to send you guys this phone and another one i have that also have software issue with invalid imei

We dont offer that service at the moment
you guys are good in what you do and are the xda of nigeria so please you need to expand your services. You have the potential to grow and with millions of Nigerians and west Africa owing a smartphone and many of the phones having a software issues, you have the potential to grow and expand your lenght and breadth
(12-27-2015, 08:25 AM)Jmichlins Wrote: you guys are good in what you do and are the xda of nigeria so please you need to expand your services. You have the potential to grow and with millions of Nigerians and west Africa owing a smartphone and many of the phones having a software issues, you have the potential to grow and expand your lenght and breadth

Thanks,  noted!
For null IMEI, you might not need a PC. Use mobile uncle @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html