- MagicISO (or any software that can read and write ISO files)
- A modem in good condition
# See the video tutorial below or @ http://youtu.be/RaZC4JO7s6Q
How to backup a Modem's Dashboard
- Connect the modem
- Goto "My Computer"
- Right click on the drive representing the modem
- Scroll to MagicISO
- Click on "Make Image File From *" (where * represents the drive letter)
- A new MagicISO windows should appear
- Click on the output folder icon
- Navigate to the location where you want to save the file and type in a name for the file then click on save
- Click on the output format and change it to "Standard ISO Image File"
- Click on OK and wait while your ISO file is been prepared
- Once successful, you can verify the contents by opening the ISO file (see if its the same as the contents of the Drive in My Computer representing the modem)