Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

my tecno phantom z mini not responding, even after formatting with sp flash tool

having issue with my techno phantom z mini, after downloading a file, discover that the screen gone blind and the button not working, i use flash tool formatted it and loaded new stock rom, the phone came up first i notice the imei are invalid and now the problem has started again
nothing is working, its screen has gone blind, cant even boot to recovery mode cos no button is working
i'll have to wait till wen the battery drain, and i power it before it come up

(12-23-2015, 01:09 PM)weezyana07 Wrote: having issue with my techno phantom z mini, after downloading a file, discover that the screen gone blind and the button not working, i use flash tool formatted it and loaded new stock rom, the phone came up first i notice the imei are invalid and now the problem has started again
nothing is working, its screen has gone blind, cant even boot to recovery mode cos no button is working

Where did you get the firmware you used?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(12-23-2015, 03:48 PM)From the list updated on the site, it redirected me to one site like that, I got it there. After loading it, the problem not solve  hovatek Wrote:
(12-23-2015, 01:09 PM)weezyana07 Wrote: having issue with my techno phantom z mini, after downloading a file, discover that the screen gone blind and the button not working, i use flash tool formatted it and loaded new stock rom, the phone came up first i notice the imei are invalid and now the problem has started again

Where did you get the firmware you used?
(12-23-2015, 04:44 PM)weezyana07 Wrote: Where did you get the firmware you used?

Format again then flash. Try booting into factory mode (volume down + power) after flashing
(12-23-2015, 07:33 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-23-2015, 04:44 PM)weezyana07 Wrote: Where did you get the firmware you used?

Format again then flash. Try booting into factory mode (volume down + power) after flashing

Done it, the phone keeps restarting. Can't enter factory mode holding volume down + power
(12-24-2015, 09:49 AM)weezyana07 Wrote:

Done it, the phone keeps restarting. Can't enter factory mode holding volume down + power

Ok I have been able to make it come up, hope it doesn't go bad again cos this was what happened yesterday. No imei number what do I do
(12-24-2015, 10:26 AM)weezyana07 Wrote:
(12-24-2015, 09:49 AM)weezyana07 Wrote:

Ok I have been able to make it come up, hope it doesn't go bad again cos this was what happened yesterday. No imei number what do I do

It has gone blind again, no button is working but the phone is still on. Will have to wait till the battery drain out, when I power it, and put it on it will come up again. What do I do
(12-24-2015, 10:35 AM)weezyana07 Wrote: It has gone blind again, no button is working but the phone is still on. Will have to wait till the battery drain out, when I power it, and put it on it will come up again. What do I do

It's not coming out of sleep. Hold the power button till it goes off then try booting again
(12-24-2015, 02:37 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-24-2015, 10:35 AM)weezyana07 Wrote: It has gone blind again, no button is working but the phone is still on. Will have to wait till the battery drain out, when I power it, and put it on it will come up again. What do I do

It's not coming out of sleep. Hold the power button till it goes off then try booting again
Hmmm, it affecting the screen even has a line across it. Believe me the screen is fine