Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Y This cellphone won't turning on.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Y This cellphone won't turning on.

[Please help] Y This cellphone won't turning on.

phwels1999
phwels1999
phwels1999
24-12-2015, 05:03 PM

I have a problem with my phone , after i flashed it then the phone is not turning on and it stock in blackscreen hmm and i think my battery is good and i already do this up and down volume and power button but no effects/nothing happens, if the solution is to open this cellphone just tell me i will do jf you will teach me, Mobile Model: Cherry Mobile Volt 4,4,2 Android Kitkat, i already used many times of usb cords and usb ports but nothing happens, it's stocked in black screen that when you insert the battery or not nothing happens again, i think my phone is the problem, now sir if we will need to open this just tell me i will open this phone and teach me how to finish it. Thank you Hovatek ! Smile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-12-2015, 09:38 AM
(24-12-2015, 05:03 PM)phwels1999 I have a problem with my phone , after i flashed it then the phone is not turning on and it stock in blackscreen hmm and i think my battery is good and i already do this up and down volume and power button but no effects/nothing happens, if the solution is to open this cellphone just tell me i will do jf you will teach me, Mobile Model: Cherry Mobile Volt 4,4,2 Android Kitkat, i already used many times of usb cords and usb ports but nothing happens, it's stocked in black screen that when you insert the battery or not nothing happens again, i think my phone is the problem, now sir if we will need to open this just tell me i will open this phone and teach me how to finish it. Thank you Hovatek ! Smile

No need to open it.
1. Where did you get the files you flashed to the phone? 
2. Is it that the phone can come on but the screen doesn't display or it's totally dead as in it doesn't even respond to power button?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.