Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno r5
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno r5

Tecno r5

Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
24-12-2015, 05:50 PM

Downloaded the stock rom for tecno r5 from your site but when I try to flash with sp flash tool after the red download progress bar a message pops "pmt changed for the rom it must be Downloaded!" The phone is in working condition apart from the battery charging animation is disfigured(when charging the phone while off) after I flashed a custom boot logo.

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-12-2015, 09:50 AM
(24-12-2015, 05:50 PM)Samwanjeri Downloaded the stock rom for tecno r5 from your site but when I try to flash with sp flash tool after the red download progress bar a message pops "pmt changed for the rom it must be Downloaded!" The phone is in working condition apart from the battery charging animation is disfigured(when charging the phone while off) after I flashed a custom boot logo.

Format first then flash. Refer to  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
27-12-2015, 09:48 AM
More problems help please! The phone doesn't boot beyond boot animation. It keeps going to boot animation then logo repeatedly! Can't boot into recovery since volume down is disabled. I've tried all sp tactics.
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
27-12-2015, 01:11 PM
Finally booted after entering into factory mode by combining power and volume down then clearing emmc. Thanks