Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno r5

Downloaded the stock rom for tecno r5 from your site but when I try to flash with sp flash tool after the red download progress bar a message pops "pmt changed for the rom it must be Downloaded!" The phone is in working condition apart from the battery charging animation is disfigured(when charging the phone while off) after I flashed a custom boot logo.

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile

(12-24-2015, 05:50 PM)Samwanjeri Wrote: Downloaded the stock rom for tecno r5 from your site but when I try to flash with sp flash tool after the red download progress bar a message pops "pmt changed for the rom it must be Downloaded!" The phone is in working condition apart from the battery charging animation is disfigured(when charging the phone while off) after I flashed a custom boot logo.

Format first then flash. Refer to  https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
More problems help please! The phone doesn't boot beyond boot animation. It keeps going to boot animation then logo repeatedly! Can't boot into recovery since volume down is disabled. I've tried all sp tactics.
Finally booted after entering into factory mode by combining power and volume down then clearing emmc. Thanks