Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Need Htc Desire 526G Stock ROM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Need Htc Desire 526G Stock ROM

Need Htc Desire 526G Stock ROM

pempa
pempa
pempa
25-12-2015, 12:07 PM

I need a backed up stock ROM of HTC Desire 526G which is bricked badly.This is what happened, I used mtk droid tools to flash clockwork recovery on my 526G after which it asked for a reboot and after rebooting the device it got stuck on a bootloop switching itself on and off but never passing past the HTC logo screen.I then did some searching and installed mini adb and fastboot entered some commands and my device was recognised by adb devices and also fastboot devices.I used fastboot commands to flash both the boot-sign.img and system-sign.img which were successful but when i tried to flash the recovery-sign.img it failed.Up to this moment my phone was still at least bootlooping.Then i learned about sp flash tool and i tried flashing a Rom for HTC Desire 526G with scatter file which i downloaded from the web ,it is by jamesrjerrs.I was getting S_BROM_DOWNLOAD_DA_FAIL(2004) error then i charged my battery with an external charger to 100% and tried flashing the downloaded ROM again but this time a got a different error BROM ERROR:S_SECURITY_SECURE_USB_DL_IMAGE_HASH_FAIL (6047).Again up to this point at least my device was booting and showing the htc logo.Being frustrated with the error i decided the format and download option instead of the download only which i was using previously thinking it will solve the error problem.It formatted 100%,but still gave me the same error and from that point my phone no longer boots nor turns on.When i press the power button it only vibrates after some time.when i connect it to the laptop while pressing the volume up button it is detected at the ports as an Mtk Usb port but no longer as Mediatek preloader usb vcom port.I really need help with a genuine HTC 526G ROM with scatter file or a working backed up ROM of the device made ;using mtk droid tools containing the scatter file.PLEASE HELP,and sorry for the long thread.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-12-2015, 08:03 AM
(25-12-2015, 12:07 PM)pempa I really need help with a genuine HTC 526G ROM with scatter file or a working backed up ROM of the device made ;using mtk droid tools containing the scatter file.PLEASE HELP,and sorry for the long thread.

It's not about the firmware,  it's about your technique.
Formatting will of course cause the phone to go dead.
You'll be using the list @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html as a guide.
You first need to sort out the detection issue.
Connect the phone then right-click mtk usb port and select Update driver software. You'll then follow the fix for the connection-disconnection error (Phone automatically disconnecting during flashing) at the link above
This post was last modified: 26-12-2015, 08:06 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.