Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Help in determining test points of infinix x600
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Help in determining test points of infinix x600

[Please help] Help in determining test points of infinix x600

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
29-09-2018, 04:42 PM

(29-09-2018, 11:55 AM)Hon Gisiri Maroa Nobody helps in this forum. Everybody is aftermoney.
There are basically lots of gold points that you need to test. Nobody has specific location of points and not all motherboards have test point working. It's a matter of trying.
Give me your email address I'll show you how to get phone connected. I would not charge you but the method is not to be distributed. You get it?

you mean the one that's been posted at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11899.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-10-2018, 08:09 AM
(29-09-2018, 11:55 AM)Hon Gisiri Maroa Nobody helps in this forum. Everybody is aftermoney.
That's false. If you really think that then you clearly don't know Hovatek.
Look around you.
This post was last modified: 01-10-2018, 08:13 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
02-10-2018, 10:06 AM
There are basically lots of gold points that you need to test. Nobody has specific location of points and not all motherboards have test point working. It's a matter of trying.
Give me your email address I'll show you how to get phone connected. I would not charge you but the method is not to be distributed. You get it?

This is your first post since you registered in January. I personally think this is the second time you logged in. So you do not have any information, let alone a correct one.
francisdrake005
francisdrake005
francisdrake005
Techie Member
04-10-2018, 03:30 PM

I have been guided and assisted with Team Hovatek on several occasions regarding my phone, and guess what, I've never paid a cent for those services they have offered. This is the best forum. In fact, I rate it above other Android help forums because of how organized it is in helping mobile phone enthusiasts and novices. If you wish to help someone, do it without badmouthing another, that's what I regard as genuinely helping.

Sent from my TECNO K7 using Hovatek Mobile
This post was last modified: 04-10-2018, 03:32 PM by francisdrake005.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2