Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rooting guide for Infinix and Infinix Flash tool

Thank's for porting TWRP for Infinix X600. And also rewriting the rooting tutorial.

My question is , wouldn't it be better to use for Infinix devices the Infinix Flash tool instead of the SP Flash tool?

And for the newer Chipsets instead of the MTK droit tool the SpaceMtkTool. The MTK droit tool doesn't support mtk67... Chipsets. 

This are only some questions before I start rooting my X600. The last time I tried it I didn't bricked my phone but Mtk droit tool and SP Flash tool destroyed my PC partition table and I had to make a fresh Windows install.

(12-25-2015, 03:49 PM)Botak7 Wrote: Thank's for porting TWRP for Infinix X600. And also rewriting the rooting tutorial.

My question is , wouldn't it be better to use for Infinix devices the Infinix Flash tool instead of the SP Flash tool?

And for the newer Chipsets instead of the MTK droit tool the SpaceMtkTool. The MTK droit tool doesn't support mtk67... Chipsets. 

This are only some questions before I start rooting my X600. The last time I tried it I didn't bricked my phone but Mtk droit tool and SP Flash tool destroyed my PC partition table and I had to make a fresh Windows install.

I tried this on my x600 yesterday with sp flashtool,it was successiful but the phone couldnt boot,and the recovery remained the stock one and trying to flash the stock rom my phone is completely dead and cant be deteced by pc.
Try maybe but make sure you uncheck preloader
(12-25-2015, 03:49 PM)Botak7 Wrote: Thank's for porting TWRP for Infinix X600. And also rewriting the rooting tutorial.

You can use any tool of your choice,  so far it gets the job done
(12-25-2015, 04:23 PM)peter osoro Wrote: I tried this on my x600 yesterday with sp flashtool,it was successiful but the phone couldnt boot,and the recovery remained the stock one and trying to flash the stock rom my phone is completely dead and cant be deteced by pc.
Try maybe but make sure you uncheck preloader

Yours is a different variant