Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WHY IS HOVATEK AVOIDING MY POST?

i have posted help topic in this forum and no one seems to comment, why?

What was ur help topic

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Hovatek mobile
(12-26-2015, 09:08 AM)Roberto Wrote: What was ur help topic

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Hovatek mobile

Thanks a billion times.

i install a new recovery mode on my bricked techno m9 and each time i boot to recovery mode. after 5 seconds, it get frozen and reboot in about a minutes.
I don't know how to go about it.

Thanks again
Wat type of recovery...Twrp or cwm?
[Hovatek] TECHNO-M9_recovery_140510-001022.img which i downloaded from hovatek forum this week.
I think it is a custom but not so sure
It shud be CWM and...how did u installed(flashed) it, through mobile uncle or sp flash tool?
(12-26-2015, 11:16 AM)Roberto Wrote: It shud be CWM and...how did u installed(flashed) it, through mobile uncle or sp flash tool?
I just downloaded the stock Rom of Techno M9 from hovatek and after i flashed it using sp toolz, the phone is is still stuck at bootloop and i get stuck at the recovery within seconds before i could even scroll down.
That one is a stock recovery not custom so if the phone is still working, just go to the net and search for custom recovery of the phone. I blv there is a custom recovery for tecno M9.
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2015, 01:19 PM by stanliwise. )
(12-26-2015, 11:58 AM)Roberto Wrote: That one is a stock recovery not custom so if the phone is still working, just go to the net and search for custom recovery of the phone. I blv there is a custom recovery for tecno M9.
I have also tried a custom recovery, which installed well but did it still get frozen after i boot into it and then it reboot later and continues in bootloop
Already replied @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-10956.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)