Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

INFINIX ZERO BRICKED ON ATTEMPT TO UPGRADE

HI admins and other gurus, i try to upgrade my infinix zero frm kitkat to lolipopp ..bt i forgot to root my fone before d attempt so now my phone wont turn on. please help

guyz please help .. y is no one replying
(12-26-2015, 10:10 AM)webskillz Wrote: HI admins and other gurus, i try to upgrade my infinix zero frm kitkat to lolipopp ..bt i forgot to root my fone before d attempt so now my phone wont turn on. please help

How exactly did you attempt to upgrade and at what point did it go off. Details please.
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(12-26-2015, 09:46 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-26-2015, 10:10 AM)webskillz Wrote: HI admins and other gurus, i try to upgrade my infinix zero frm kitkat to lolipopp ..bt i forgot to root my fone before d attempt so now my phone wont turn on. please help

How exactly did you attempt to upgrade and at what point did it go off. Details please.

i downloaded d lolipop rom from shelaf.com, i load d scatter file in my sp flash tool ..i switched off d fone and and i think i selected upgrade instead of download den i click on download and plug in my fone through d usb cable the sp doesnt recognise d fone and no reaction afterwards do i disconnected my fone try to switch it on.. since den my fone did nt on ....and av bin charging it since den ..its yet to come up pls help me.
admin pls see to my thread ..my fone its bin dead for days am seriously worried... an carl care is farr frm my place.
(12-27-2015, 05:32 PM)webskillz Wrote: i downloaded d lolipop rom from shelaf.com, i load d scatter file in my sp flash tool  ..i switched off d fone and and i think i selected upgrade instead of download den i click on download and plug in my fone through d usb cable the sp doesnt recognise d fone and no reaction afterwards do i disconnected my fone try to switch it on.. since den my fone did nt on ....and av bin charging it since den ..its yet to come up pls help me.

You interrupted flashing. See https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-808.html
Take out the battery using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-8523.html then slot back in then repeat flashing
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)