Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] innjoo one soft brick after update and a hardware problem too
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] innjoo one soft brick after update and a hardware problem too

[Please help] innjoo one soft brick after update and a hardware problem too

zelenko
zelenko
zelenko
Enthusiastic Member
28-12-2015, 07:22 PM

hello everyone

i have a big problem i have searched many forum for solution but i didn't succeed

until i reach here and i see that people here are very genius and very helpful

i will illustrate my problem in numbers to make it easy :

1- i bought innjoo one from 8 month it come with kit kat

2- i root it by king root app

3- during this 8 month the automatic update till me that there is an update to the kit kat ( not lollipop) that will solve many problems ) but i refused to do it

4-the mobile have a fast charge ability

5- from 1 month the charging socket (in the phone) (picture 1) was impaired so i send it to some one to fix it but he till me he does not have the exact one for my phone model so he put another one and make a modification to the charging board ( picture 2 )( the little copper wire )

6- after he fix it i notice that the phone take more time to charge than before

7- i was having an app called ( ampere ) that measure the strength of the charge

8- before the charge socket got impaired when i connect the phone to the charger it(the ampere app ) give a reading 950 ma and when i connect it to the pc via a usb cable it was giving 450 ma and that's normal as we all know

9- after i fix the charge socket . when i connect the phone to the charger it ( ampere app ) give 450 ma and like i said in point number 6 the fast charge ability is gone

10- i was ok with that and i did not consider it as a big problem

11- now the real big problem the last week i decided to do the update that i was refusing to do the whole 8 month

12- it download a 200 mega byte then i click update then it load an installation for 1 min then restart then complete loading in the black screen with android logo for 5 min then it said error

13- i restart the phone and i was thinking that the phone did not change and the update did not got installed but i was wrong

14- it open and the logo appear and the screen stuck on it

15- i enter the recovery mode and wipe cache and restore factory setting but nothing work

16- i go to the official innjoo site and download 3 files they provide for installing the stock rom ( sp flash tool / android kitkat rom / driver for mtk ) and i follow the guide to install the driver

17- i download them and follow the steps they say but the sp flash tool is not loading anything

18- one of my friend has the same mobile but not rooted i insert my sd card in his phone and go to recovery and make backup then i insert the sd card in my phone and enter recovery and make restore it load for some times then error massage appear ( cheksum error compare )

19- i think the back up and restore of the stock recovery is not good may be if i try the cwm recovery ????

now let's summarize :

this are my opinion and i am not a professional so some one correct me if i am wrong

* i doubt ( not sure ) that the usb socket is impaired and it transfer electricity only but not date >>>> is there is any way to confirm that ?????

* so if it still intact ( usb socket ) and not impaired why i cant install the stock rom via sp flash tool ? and is there is any way else ?

* if it was impaired ( charge socket ) then i only have the sd card way

which i try in it this methods :
a) back up from my friend phone and restore to my phone : failed
b) wipe cache and factory reset : failed
c) i rename the zip file that i download from innjoo site ( stock rom ) to ( update ) and put it on the sd card and go to recovery and choose apply update from sd card : failed

* i think the only remaining solution ( according to my little experience ) that i install cwm or any costume recovery to my phone i think the backup ( from my friend phone ) and restore will be without error or i can even install a costume rom ( i have one ) or even the costume ROM
but all the way i find to install a costume recovery to the phone require either a working phone or through pc i did not find a way through sd card and stock recovery

sorry for talking too much but i want to illustrate the problem efficiently

waiting for your help
Attached Files
.png
111115.png
Size: 278.44 KB / Downloads: 2
.jpg
22222225.jpg
Size: 306.54 KB / Downloads: 1
zelenko
zelenko
zelenko
Enthusiastic Member
29-12-2015, 04:03 PM
any help yet ?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-12-2015, 04:07 PM
(28-12-2015, 07:22 PM)zelenko sorry for talking too much but i want to illustrate the problem efficiently

waiting for your help

trying to backup your friend's phone in stock recovery wont work so forget that.
for SP flash tool, install VCOM drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html then repeat flashing of the stock ROM using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html.
ensure to see the videos

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
zelenko
zelenko
zelenko
Enthusiastic Member
29-12-2015, 09:10 PM
thank you sir for your help i tried this 2 threads but they didn't work
but i will watch the videos and try again and i will til you

thank you again for your help
zelenko
zelenko
zelenko
Enthusiastic Member
31-12-2015, 07:42 PM

i tried what you said in the videos exactly but the sp flash tool did not load anything

i tried my friend phone and usb deview sense it's presence once i connect it either turned on or off

i think as i told you before the usb port ( socket ) shown in picture 2 is impaired and can not transfer data due to the modification to it

now i have only the stock recovery left

is there is any way to fix my phone through the stock recovery ( flash a stock rom or costume or download a costume recovery ...... etc ) ???

note : my friend that have a working phone does not mind if i root his phone to help me

waiting for your help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-01-2016, 11:44 AM
(31-12-2015, 07:42 PM)zelenko i tried what you said in the videos exactly   but the sp flash tool did not load anything

i tried my friend phone and  usb deview sense it's presence once i connect it either turned on or off

i think  as i told you before the usb port ( socket ) shown in picture 2   is  impaired and can not transfer data  due to the modification to it  

now i have only the stock recovery left

is there is  any way to fix my phone through the stock recovery (  flash a stock rom or costume or download a costume recovery ...... etc  )  ???

note : my friend that have a working phone does not mind if i root his phone to help me

waiting for your  help

Since the phone is bricked, you'll need the USB port to flash a custom recovery. The stock recovery is somewhat useless right now.
It all boils down to getting the bricked phone detected. 
Launch Device Manager then connect the phone to PC while switched off. Let me know if Device Manager refreshes or the PC makes a sound

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
zelenko
zelenko
zelenko
Enthusiastic Member
01-01-2016, 12:36 PM
with my phone the pc give no sound

but i try my friend innjoo phone and another infinix phone
the pc give sound when they connected either they were turned on or off

is there is any hope for my phone :-(
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-01-2016, 09:23 PM
(01-01-2016, 12:36 PM)zelenko with my phone the pc give no sound

but i try my friend innjoo phone and another infinix phone
the pc give sound when they connected either they were turned on or off

is there is any hope for my phone :-(

If your phone can boot but doesn't make sound when connected, the fault might be from the port

Note!