Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of Tecno P5+ (P5 plus) Rom

pls i nid tecno P5+ (TECNO P5 PLUS) Rom. Pls help me

(01-09-2015, 06:55 PM)lilauch042 Wrote: pls i nid tecno P5+ (TECNO P5 PLUS) Rom. Pls help me

we're working on getting it. keep an eye on https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html
wow thank God. Its my mum's new fone and bricked it. She said she will kill me. I hope to get the rom soonest while am alive b4 she kills me. Lol. Thanks guys
(01-10-2015, 07:08 AM)lilauch042 Wrote: wow thank God. Its my mum's new fone and bricked it. She said she will kill me. I hope to get the rom soonest while am alive b4 she kills me. Lol. Thanks guys

how did it get bricked?
i flashed a bad CWM img in it. I also wish to get tecno p5+ real cwm recovery img
(01-11-2015, 06:18 AM)lilauch042 Wrote: i flashed a bad CWM img in it. I also wish to get tecno p5+ real cwm recovery img

1. so all you did was flash a bad cwm image?
2. how does the phone behave when you try booting?
it started to boot repeatedly over and over and the bad recovery img dat i flashed removed the stock recovery. I then tried to flash the boot img of ordinary tecno P5 den it got worst. It no longer come on again. Jst only vibrates. Bt lucky enof mtk droid tool in my pc still dey see the fone.
(01-11-2015, 02:46 PM)lilauch042 Wrote: it started to boot repeatedly over and over and the bad recovery img dat i flashed removed the stock recovery. I then tried to flash the boot img of ordinary tecno P5 den it got worst. It no longer come on again. Jst only vibrates. Bt lucky enof mtk droid tool in my pc still dey see the fone.

thats serious. if you'd stopped at the recovery then that would've been very easy to fix without needing the stock backup. but with boot.img involved, you'll be needing the stock. we're working on getting the backup. cant say for sure when it'll be available
ok like in two weeks time?
(01-13-2015, 11:50 AM)lilauch042 Wrote: ok like in two weeks time?

cant say for sure