Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infinix x510

I reverted back to adroidone rom then updated to the latest version via OTA updates. The problem now is that I can't root. After trying to flash twrp so that I can install super su zip sp flash tool error "pmt for the rom changed it must be downloaded" I've tried sp tool version v5.1528 and v5.1352 and also infinix flash tool brings the same error. Any way out?

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile

(12-29-2015, 05:40 PM)Samwanjeri Wrote: I reverted back to adroidone rom then updated to the latest version via OTA updates. The problem now is that I can't root. After trying to flash twrp so that I can install super su zip sp flash tool error "pmt for the rom changed it must be downloaded" I've tried sp tool version v5.1528 and v5.1352 and also infinix flash tool brings the same error. Any way out?

Copy the twrp recovery image into the Androidone folder then flash all files. If you get the pmt error then format first before flashing. Refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Don't understand the folder you're talking about. Plus if I format will the update be lost? My intention is to root the updated phone not to flash the out of box rom.
(12-30-2015, 01:39 PM)Samwanjeri Wrote: Don't understand the folder you're talking about. Plus if I format will the update be lost? My intention is to root the updated phone not to flash the out of box rom.

If you're particular About OTA updates then you might want to slow down on your rooting and TWRP escapades . You downloaded the Androidone firmware as a zip right?
After unzipping, you'll have a folder. Just replace the recovery.img in it with the twrp recovery.img
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Ok thanks