Your Smile Mifi or CPE's SSID is that name that people see (under available networks) when they wish to connect to your Wifi (wirelesss) network.
The default password to your SMILE 4G LTE hub Wireless / Wi-Fi is located just under the device.
To change from this default password to a preferred one:
Steps to change SMILE 4G WiFi password and SSID
- Connect to the SMILE Wi-Fi using the default password; its Wi-Fi Key (WPA/WPA2) located under the modem
- Launch your browser
- Open http://homerouter.cpe/ or 20192.168.8.1 or 192.168.1.1
- Login using your credentials. If you've never changed them then you can type anything as Username and Password (NOTE that you may never be able to change the username in future so type carefully)
- When logged in, go to Settings > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi Basic Settings
- Under Wi-Fi Basic Settings, you can change your SSID, Hide SSID broadcast, Wi-Fi password and other settings
- Click Apply when you're done