Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Urgent help needed

My tecno m3 got bricked after flashing with a file I downloaded from hovatek. It shows that : encryption was interrupted and can't complete. As a result, the data on your phone is no longer accessible.
To resume using your phone, you need to perform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that was blocked up to your Google Account. Reset phone..
But if I press the reset button, it goes to Recovery mode. But instead of Resetting the phone, it shows error. ....please help

(12-30-2015, 07:18 AM)olutimaya Wrote: My tecno m3 got bricked after flashing with a file I downloaded from hovatek. It shows that : encryption was interrupted and can't complete. As a result, the data on your phone is no longer accessible.
To resume using your phone, you need to perform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that was blocked up to your Google Account. Reset phone..
But if I press the reset button, it goes to Recovery mode. But instead of Resetting the phone, it shows error. ....please help

Follow the guide @
https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-579.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)