Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help HTC droid incredible dead
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help HTC droid incredible dead

Help HTC droid incredible dead

emmiesmart
emmiesmart
emmiesmart
30-12-2015, 12:51 PM

My htc droid incredible 2 is not showing any sign of life it does no do anything when connected to electricity,it does not boot up at all the battery was changed so i believe its not battery no led light
But it does blink its flash lights once when i attempt powering it with a 3 pin battery though it uses 4 pin battery
Any solution is welcomed
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-12-2015, 03:51 PM
(30-12-2015, 12:51 PM)emmiesmart My htc droid incredible 2 is not showing any sign of life it does no do anything when connected to electricity,it does not boot up at all the battery was changed so i believe its not battery no led light
But it does blink its flash lights once when i attempt powering it with a 3 pin battery though it uses 4 pin battery
Any solution is welcomed

Connect it to a PC with and without battery and observe if the pc makes a sound

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
emmiesmart
emmiesmart
emmiesmart
08-01-2016, 07:56 AM
(30-12-2015, 03:51 PM)hovatek
(30-12-2015, 12:51 PM)emmiesmart My htc droid incredible 2 is not showing any sign of life it does no do anything when connected to electricity,it does not boot up at all the battery was changed so i believe its not battery no led light
Any solution is welcomed

Connect it to a PC with and without battery and observe if the pc makes a sound

I have done that nothing happened
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-01-2016, 06:09 PM
(08-01-2016, 07:56 AM)emmiesmart I have done that nothing happened

Might be a hardware issue.
How did this start?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.