Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help HTC droid incredible dead

My htc droid incredible 2 is not showing any sign of life it does no do anything when connected to electricity,it does not boot up at all the battery was changed so i believe its not battery no led light
But it does blink its flash lights once when i attempt powering it with a 3 pin battery though it uses 4 pin battery
Any solution is welcomed

(12-30-2015, 12:51 PM)emmiesmart Wrote: My htc droid incredible 2 is not showing any sign of life it does no do anything when connected to electricity,it does not boot up at all the battery was changed so i believe its not battery no led light
But it does blink its flash lights once when i attempt powering it with a 3 pin battery though it uses 4 pin battery
Any solution is welcomed

Connect it to a PC with and without battery and observe if the pc makes a sound
(12-30-2015, 03:51 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-30-2015, 12:51 PM)emmiesmart Wrote: My htc droid incredible 2 is not showing any sign of life it does no do anything when connected to electricity,it does not boot up at all the battery was changed so i believe its not battery no led light
Any solution is welcomed

Connect it to a PC with and without battery and observe if the pc makes a sound

I have done that nothing happened
(01-08-2016, 07:56 AM)emmiesmart Wrote: I have done that nothing happened

Might be a hardware issue.
How did this start?