Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Tool] SP FLASH TOOL

GOODAFTERNOON,
I HAVE AN ANNDROID CDC DRIVER AND MEDIATEK USB DRIVER PROPERLY INSTALLED (ADDED TO MY DEVICE MANAGER)ON MY PC AFTER FOLLOWING A VIDEO TUTORIAL IN REGARD TO THAT. I HAVE SP FLASH TOOL V5.1532 THAT I LIKE TO USE BUT ALL THE TIME I TRY FLASHING, I ALWAYS GET AN ERROR MESSAGE POPUP; ERROR 1013..(PORT FAILED) EVEN AFTTER FOLLOWING SUGGESTIONS (LIKE TRYING A DIFFERENT A DIFFERENT PORT OR TRYING A DIFFERENT PC) @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html, THE ERROR 1013 STILL POPUP AND WHERE I DO NOT GET THE ERROR MESSAGE, I ALWAYS SEE EVERY OTHER OPTIONS GRAYED OUT EXCEPT FOR THE STOP BUTTON BUT WITH NO PROGRESS SIGN (IT WILL ALWAYS BE ON 0/S SPEED FOR THE NEXT 2-3HR DEPENDING ON HOW LONG YOU LET IT BE) AND THAT HAS KEPT ME WORRIED THAT SOMETHING MAY BE WRONG SOMEWHERE, SO PLS I DO NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP TO HELP ME RESOLVE THOSE PROBLEMS.

ATTACHED IS SCREENSHOT TO BETTER UNDERSTAND MY COMPLAINT

Attached Files
.pdf   FIG.pdf (Size: 212.94 KB / Downloads: 6)
(12-30-2015, 01:13 PM)mark4all Wrote: GOODAFTERNOON,
I HAVE AN ANNDROID CDC DRIVER AND MEDIATEK USB DRIVER PROPERLY INSTALLED (ADDED TO MY DEVICE MANAGER)ON MY PC AFTER FOLLOWING A VIDEO TUTORIAL IN REGARD TO THAT. I HAVE SP FLASH TOOL V5.1532 THAT I LIKE TO USE BUT ALL THE TIME I TRY FLASHING, I ALWAYS GET AN ERROR MESSAGE POPUP; ERROR 1013..(PORT FAILED) EVEN AFTTER FOLLOWING SUGGESTIONS (LIKE TRYING A DIFFERENT A DIFFERENT PORT OR TRYING A DIFFERENT PC) @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html, THE ERROR 1013 STILL POPUP AND WHERE I DO NOT GET THE ERROR MESSAGE, I ALWAYS SEE EVERY OTHER OPTIONS GRAYED OUT EXCEPT FOR THE STOP BUTTON BUT WITH NO PROGRESS SIGN (IT WILL ALWAYS BE ON 0/S SPEED FOR THE NEXT 2-3HR DEPENDING ON HOW LONG YOU LET IT BE) AND THAT HAS KEPT ME WORRIED THAT SOMETHING MAY BE WRONG SOMEWHERE, SO PLS I DO NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP TO HELP ME RESOLVE THOSE PROBLEMS.

ATTACHED IS SCREENSHOT TO BETTER UNDERSTAND MY COMPLAINT
Let's hope the phone's port isn't bad. 
Try using a different USB cord and run SP flash tool as Admin