Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My innjoo fire is completely dead and doesnt come on
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My innjoo fire is completely dead and doesnt come on

My innjoo fire is completely dead and doesnt come on

Jason07
Jason07
Jason07
30-12-2015, 03:27 PM

my innjoo fire is completely dead at first I tought it was the battery but I changed the battery it still does same tin it only shows. Innjoo logo at times. But now it doesn't come on again I tried flashing stock rom with sp flash tool but it doesn't work it shows me brom error....i tried flashing preloder it shows me brom error anything I try doing with sp flash tool I get a brom error i dnt kno maybe it's a. Problem from my hardware or something because if I try to put on my phone it shows a red light in the infrared sensor area close to the earpiece and. Doesn't go off till I remove the battery
B4 it all started I have been using a custom rom popkat 5.0 and it was working well for months before I started having this issue my phone will just go off...or hang or just stop at the boot logo screen but now it's completely dead am confused....somebody HELP!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-12-2015, 07:24 PM
(30-12-2015, 03:27 PM)Jason07 my innjoo fire is completely dead at first I tought it was the battery but I changed the battery it still does same tin it only shows. Innjoo logo at times. But now it doesn't come on again I tried flashing stock rom with sp flash tool but it doesn't work it shows me brom error....i tried flashing preloder it shows me brom error anything I try doing with sp flash tool I get a brom error i dnt kno maybe it's a. Problem from my hardware or something because if I try to put on my phone it shows a red light in the infrared sensor area close to the earpiece and. Doesn't go off till I remove the battery
B4 it all started I have been using a custom rom popkat 5.0 and it was working well for months before I started having this issue my phone will just go off...or hang or just stop at the boot logo screen but now it's completely dead am confused....somebody HELP!

What's the exact brom error message you were getting?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Jason07
Jason07
Jason07
30-12-2015, 09:31 PM
(30-12-2015, 07:24 PM)hovatek
(30-12-2015, 03:27 PM)Jason07 my innjoo fire is completely dead at first I tought it was the battery but I changed the battery it still does same tin it only shows. Innjoo logo at times. But now it doesn't come on again I tried flashing stock rom with sp flash tool but it doesn't work it shows me brom error....i tried flashing preloder it shows me brom error anything I try doing with sp flash tool I get a brom error i dnt kno maybe it's a. Problem from my hardware or something because if I try to put on my phone it shows a red light in the infrared sensor area close to the earpiece and. Doesn't go off till I remove the battery

What's the exact brom error message you were getting?
Brom error : s_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032)
Enable dram failed!
Please check your load matches to your target which is to be downloaded
peter osoro
peter osoro
peter osoro
30-12-2015, 10:23 PM
can you upload a screenshot of the images you are trying to flash, maybe you have checked userdata and cache that might not be in your rom ,it might mean you're trying to flash a wrong rom, you can uncheck the preloader and flash the other images
This post was last modified: 30-12-2015, 10:24 PM by peter osoro.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-12-2015, 10:45 AM

(30-12-2015, 09:31 PM)Jason07 Brom error : s_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032)
Enable dram failed!

Yes, error 4032 is a mismatch error; refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
Let me see a screenshot of the whole of SP flash tool when it pops up that error.
Also, ensure to use the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1242.html
This post was last modified: 31-12-2015, 10:46 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Jason07
Jason07
Jason07
02-01-2016, 09:53 AM
(31-12-2015, 10:45 AM)hovatek
(30-12-2015, 09:31 PM)Jason07 Brom error : s_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032)
Enable dram failed!

Yes, error 4032 is a mismatch error; refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
Let me see a screenshot of the whole of SP flash tool when it pops up that error.
Also, ensure to use the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1242.html

thank you all for helping me out i actually figuered out it is the problem is from my usb cable>>>the cable is not very compatible with my phone and i also used the latest sp flash tools and a very good cable and it WORKED tnx
Timnetwork
Timnetwork
Timnetwork
02-01-2016, 11:48 AM
I have tried all necessary options in all the treads about unbricking a dead tecno m3. but it didnt work. additional help needed. 4.2.2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-01-2016, 05:04 PM
(02-01-2016, 11:48 AM)Timnetwork I have tried all necessary options in all the treads about unbricking a dead tecno m3. but it didnt work. additional help needed. 4.2.2

you've been replied @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11086.html
Timnetwork
Timnetwork
Timnetwork
05-01-2016, 09:16 AM
SOLVED! SOLVED!! SOLVED!!!
I have solved the issue. I flashed the phone with the new tecno m3 4.4.2 lolipop stock rom. The old m3 stock rom made the phone white while the new m3 stock rom couldn't calibrate. The only issue now is that the network disappears for sometime and disappears completely when on 3G.