Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My infinix X510 won't update using the TF card update method.

I downloaded the infinix hot stock ROM from the infinix support website . I followed the TF card update instructions vividly but the update wasn't successful. It gave me the message PARTITION TABLE NOT MATCH INSTALLATION ABORTED. Please how can I fix it.

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile

(12-30-2015, 05:19 PM)Francis Frimpong Koduah Wrote: I downloaded the infinix hot stock ROM from the infinix support website . I followed the TF card update instructions vividly but the update wasn't successful. It gave me the message PARTITION TABLE NOT MATCH INSTALLATION ABORTED. Please how can I fix it.

1. Whats the exact file name of the zip file you're trying to flash in recovery mode. 
2. Is the phone rooted or running on a custom recovery?
The file name is X510-D5110-L-0805_ota.zip

It was rooted but I have unrooted it now. But I guess there are still some rootish components remaining in the system because any attempt to update the system shows ERROR message

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2015, 10:13 AM by hovatek. )
(12-30-2015, 08:00 PM)Francis Frimpong Koduah Wrote: It was rooted but I have unrooted it now. But I guess there are still some rootish components remaining in the system because any attempt to update the system shows ERROR message

I guessed so.
download the ROM @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash using Infinix flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-9224.html
Unfortunately, I am finding it difficult to download the files from the add.ly link. Please I need your help.

(12-31-2015, 10:42 AM)Francis Frimpong Koduah Wrote: Unfortunately, I am finding it difficult to download the files from the add.ly link. Please I need your help.

* on the top right hand corner of the adfly page, you should see a count down of approx. 5secs
* wait for the count down to finish, it should change to "SKIP AD"
* click on the SKIP AD.. you should then be directed to the download page
Thank you very much.