Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] tecno f5 help serious needed

Please my tecno f5 does not boot just like that i try to flash it with sp flash tool v5 it showing me error 3182 i try sp flash tool v3 still giving me an error code i uninstall my mtk driver nd install vcom drivers stiil the same 

i try connecting the phone with this combinationssss

volume down
volume down + power button
volume up
volume up + power button but still the same problem please help me i dnt have phone to use aparrt from the phone i download the rom from this site and from another site but still the same problem

Try formating the whole flash except bootloader and try flashing again, and its safe not to flash the pre loader
I try it but does not work showing me error 3182
(12-31-2015, 06:23 AM)painonii Wrote: I try it but does not work showing me error 3182

Let me see a screenshot of this error message
this the error giving me with sp flash tool v3 i have deleted the version but but have tested it on v5 giving me error 3182

Attached Files
.jpg   sp flash tool.jpg (Size: 100.46 KB / Downloads: 4)
(01-02-2016, 02:00 PM)painonii Wrote: this the error giving me with sp flash tool v3 i have deleted the version but but have tested it on v5 giving me error 3182

The firmware isn't compatible with the phone. 
Where did you download it from?
From this site
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2016, 08:27 PM by hovatek. )
(01-03-2016, 07:24 AM)painonii Wrote: From this site

there seems to be two variants of F5, we were investigating this but couldnt gather enough evidence to conclude.
use the exact version of SP flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html and let me see a screenshot of the error message