Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android dead tecno h7
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

dead tecno h7

dead tecno h7

Skebuzur
Skebuzur
Skebuzur
02-01-2016, 02:07 PM

i followed the thread on how to flash a dead tecno H7, but couldnt get it to on, i downloaded the custom rom of h7 still yet i still got the BROM ERROR: S_STORAGE_NOT_MATCH (3182), when i traced the error code on a thread here it says probably the custom rom is not the actual Rom for my fone,i still went on to download the other custom roms still having the same error message please help.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-01-2016, 10:11 PM
(02-01-2016, 02:07 PM)Skebuzur i followed the thread on how to flash a dead tecno H7, but couldnt get it to on, i downloaded the custom rom of h7 still yet i still got the BROM ERROR: S_STORAGE_NOT_MATCH (3182), when i traced the error code on a thread here it says probably the custom rom is not the actual Rom for my fone,i still went on  to download the other custom roms still having the same error message please help.

1. What version of sp flash tool did you use? 
2. Where did you get the roms from?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Skebuzur
Skebuzur
Skebuzur
02-01-2016, 10:54 PM
i used the latest version of sp and also tried the old version too
i downloaded the rom here both the h7 and h7+
none work.... please help me ooooo
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-01-2016, 07:35 PM
(02-01-2016, 10:54 PM)Skebuzur i used the latest version of sp and also tried the old version too
i downloaded the rom here both the h7 and h7+
none work.... please help me ooooo

let me see a screenshot of the whole of SP flash tool when the error pops up

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.