Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problem with Tecno y6 Twrp

Please sir, i have successfully flash the twrp that one of ur rep. uploaded to my mail box, using Rashr. The problem with the recovery is that the display is not fitted to my phone's screen. And as such i don't have access to some buttons. I have reported the issue to Enigma on whatsupp without getting any response. Please help

(01-02-2016, 03:25 PM)Roberto Wrote: Please sir, i have successfully flash the twrp that one of ur rep. uploaded to my mail box, using Rashr. The problem with the recovery is that the display is not fitted to my phone's screen. And as such i don't have access to some buttons. I have reported the issue to Enigma on whatsupp without getting any response. Please help

You already got a response
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
It's responded
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2016, 06:06 PM by hovatek. )
(01-03-2016, 08:14 PM)Roberto Wrote: It's responded

Here it is
https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...t=download
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Waoh! all is now well....thank u very much for finally giving me what i wanted most, something dat basically brought me into this forum, something that makes me sometimes...regret buying the phone. Team Hovatek has finally created twrp for tecno y6, i must say thanks once again for the tired less help and assistance you(T. Hovatek) are giving to people in this forum, which I'm one of the beneficiaries. I have to appreciate ur effort and commitment towards this forum, sacrificing most of ur useful time in giving solution to our problems which in turn we don't reward u for all these but u still have the courage to continue helping us. Thanks for u have given me the joy that i was searching for, God bless u.....long live Hovatek.....,long live Team Hovatek.....,long live Hovatek forum.