- This tutorial is generic (ie can be used for all android devices)
- Edit your build.prop carefully as any mistake could land you in a bootloop
- Your phone must be rooted
- You must have installed a file manager with ability to access the root folder (in my case Xplore.. download @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...mes.Xplore )
# See the video tutorial below or @ http://youtu.be/mEa2G5RzQAQ
How to Enable Soft Touch Keys on Android Devices
- Open your file manager
- If you are using Xplore, then goto its configuration
- Click on Root access and change it to "Superuser + mount writable"
- Click on the Root folder and grant Xplore superuser permission if prompted
- Scroll down and open SYSTEM folder
- Scroll down and locate build.prop
- Long press and click on "Edit Text" to edit the build.prop
- When the text editor opens, scroll down till you get to "#end build properties"
- Add a new line and type
- Save the edited file by pressing your back button.
- Click on YES to proceed with saving
- Exit Xplore
- Restart your phone to see the effects