Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix Flash Tool not detecting my x510
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix Flash Tool not detecting my x510

[Please help] Infinix Flash Tool not detecting my x510

mez
mez
mez
12-01-2016, 05:21 PM

Hi team! I've followed your guide on how to use the infinix flash tool but was not successful. I'm trying to flash the recovery on my x510 but the flash tool does not recognize the phone even after installing the required drivers. I've activated the USB debug option on my device but it still does not work. I installed all the x64 drivers one at a time.
Still not show.
I've updated my phone drivers as suggested elsewhere on this forum, but it does not detect it still.
Please help.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-01-2016, 07:35 PM
(12-01-2016, 05:21 PM)mez Hi team! I've followed your guide on how to use the infinix flash tool but was not successful. I'm trying to flash the recovery on my x510 but the flash tool does not recognize the phone even after installing the required drivers. I've activated the USB debug option on my device but it still does not work. I installed all the x64 drivers one at a time.
Still not show.
I've updated my phone drivers as suggested elsewhere on this forum, but it does not detect it still.
Please help.

the phone is supposed to be off during flashing. also,try another Windows 7 PC.
ensure to see the video @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9224.html
This post was last modified: 13-01-2016, 11:46 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mez
mez
mez
13-01-2016, 04:17 AM
(12-01-2016, 07:35 PM)hovatek
(12-01-2016, 05:21 PM)mez Hi team! I've followed your guide on how to use the infinix flash tool but was not successful. I'm trying to flash the recovery on my x510 but the flash tool does not recognize the phone even after installing the required drivers. I've activated the USB debug option on my device but it still does not work. I installed all the x64 drivers one at a time.
Still not show.
Please help.

the phone is supposed to be off during flashing. also,try another Windows 7 PC.
ensure to see the video @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html

Likei said,I followed the guide. My phone switched off during her actual attempt to flash recovery. The video u put is for spreadtrum phones, mine is infinix hot2. I simply want to upgrade to Android 6.0. Can i do this any other way? I have the file on my phone already
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-01-2016, 11:50 AM
(13-01-2016, 04:17 AM)mez Likei said,I followed the guide. My phone switched off during her actual attempt to flash recovery. The video u put is for spreadtrum phones, mine is infinix hot2. I simply want to upgrade to Android 6.0. Can i do this any other way? I have the file on my phone already

Sorry, I've corrected the link.
You said "My phone switched off during her actual attempt to flash recovery. "
Your phone was supposed to be off during flashing so please explain this.
I need to fully understand what you did

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mez
mez
mez
14-01-2016, 07:14 PM

In sorry. It was a typo.
I meant to write that I switched off my phone before connecting it to the computer.
I've successfully flashed the recovery.
I cannot boot into recovery.
When I press volume up plus power, it simply boots normally.
This post was last modified: 14-01-2016, 07:23 PM by mez.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-01-2016, 11:14 AM
(14-01-2016, 07:14 PM)mez In sorry. It was a typo.
I meant to write that I switched off my phone before connecting it to the computer.
I've successfully flashed the recovery.
I cannot boot into recovery.  
When I press volume up plus power, it simply boots normally.

See https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-boot...ot-2-x510/

Note!
04-06-2018, 08:47 PM
pls I need help with my x510, I've tried flashing almost 3 ROMs but in end up showing brom,:Enable dram failed, pls help me
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-06-2018, 12:51 PM
(04-06-2018, 08:47 PM)dcomputerwizard pls I need help with my x510, I've tried flashing almost 3 ROMs but in end up showing brom,:Enable dram failed, pls help me

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!