Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android ROM flasing
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

ROM flasing

ROM flasing

chidi
chidi
chidi
Techie Member
13-01-2016, 04:18 AM

So after I flashed the stock ROM i downloaded I tried checking for OTA again but to my surprise that it says system is up to date which when I have not flashed to stock ROM the update was there o,so I need advice if I should wait for it to arrive,cus that's the main reason I unrooted my phone at the first place and flash stock rom

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-01-2016, 11:55 AM
(13-01-2016, 04:18 AM)chidi So after I flashed the stock ROM i downloaded I tried checking for OTA again but to my surprise that it says system is up to date which when I have not flashed to stock ROM the update was there o,so I need advice if I should wait for it to arrive,cus that's the main reason I unrooted my phone at the first place and flash stock rom

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Hovatek mobile

The stock ROM might've been an updated version compared to yours. Exercise some patience. You should find an OTA if one is available

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chidi
chidi
chidi
Techie Member
13-01-2016, 03:53 PM
I think the one that came with the phone when I bought it I think is better, Cus in network selecting, the previous had 3G only, 2G,4G+2G+3G so apart from that I still noticed some futures that are not in the one I flashed, the system update of the previous was 5.1.26 or so but this one is 5.0.16,and the release date of the previous was November 2015 while the one I downloaded from here is October so that's it, any help?

Sent from my M5 using Hovatek mobile
chidi
chidi
chidi
Techie Member
13-01-2016, 04:01 PM
The camera of the previous is better than the one I flashed though

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-01-2016, 06:53 PM

(13-01-2016, 03:53 PM)chidi I think the one that came with the phone when I bought it I think is better, Cus in network selecting, the previous had 3G only, 2G,4G+2G+3G so apart from that I still noticed some futures that are not in the one I flashed, the system update of the previous was 5.1.26 or so but this one is 5.0.16,and the release date of the previous was November 2015 while the one I downloaded from here is October so that's it, any help?

We'll list another firmware once available

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.