Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows Windows 10 Wi-Fi Suddenly Stop working
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Windows 10 Wi-Fi Suddenly Stop working

Windows 10 Wi-Fi Suddenly Stop working

BOBclinton
BOBclinton
BOBclinton
Techie Member
13-01-2016, 07:44 PM

I was using my laptop installed with windows 10 everything has been going well up until now I used it to browse via Wi-Fi then I restarted it and now my wifi option is not showing neither is it giving any sign of a laptop that has the capacity to browse via wifi I don't know if it's driver issue I have tired my best to resolve this but no way my Bluetooth seems to be working fine it's just this wifi help please

Sent from my TECNO M7 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-01-2016, 10:45 AM
(13-01-2016, 07:44 PM)BOBclinton I was using my laptop installed with windows 10  everything has been going well up until now I used it to browse via Wi-Fi then I restarted it and now my wifi option is not showing neither is it giving any sign of a laptop that has the capacity to browse via wifi I don't know if it's driver issue I have tired my best to resolve this but no way my Bluetooth seems to be working fine it's just this wifi help please

You'll need to download and install wireless drivers from your laptop manufacturers website

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
BOBclinton
BOBclinton
BOBclinton
Techie Member
14-01-2016, 01:42 PM
Thanks but that Is not working at all

This post was last modified: 15-01-2016, 05:21 PM by BOBclinton.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-01-2016, 06:42 PM
(14-01-2016, 01:42 PM)BOBclinton Thanks but that I not working at all

1. whats the Laptop model
2. Open Device manager and expand Network Adapters. let me see a screenshot

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
BOBclinton
BOBclinton
BOBclinton
Techie Member
15-01-2016, 05:22 PM

Thanks so much Team Hovatek got it fixed now I got some of the answers I needed online but thanks anyway