Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TECNO D1 not booting
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] TECNO D1 not booting

[Please help] TECNO D1 not booting

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
mcvicayo
mcvicayo
mcvicayo
13-01-2015, 11:20 AM

gat this prob with my tecno d1, the phone wont boot up (shows the tecno logo for some seconds, flash a white screen and reboot) but manage to boot to the android system recovery. the phone is rooted bt no cwm recovery b4 the problem stated on sunday night
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-01-2015, 11:35 AM
(13-01-2015, 11:20 AM)mcvicayo gat this prob with my tecno d1, the phone wont boot up (shows the tecno logo for some seconds, flash a white screen and reboot) but manage to boot to the android system recovery. the phone is rooted bt no cwm recovery b4 the problem stated on sunday night
what did you do to the phone that caused this?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mcvicayo
mcvicayo
mcvicayo
13-01-2015, 11:38 AM
try to boot to the device bootloader through adb shell.............saw the steps on this site self
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-01-2015, 11:56 AM
(13-01-2015, 11:38 AM)mcvicayo try to boot to the device bootloader through adb shell.............saw the steps on this site self

please, explain in detail what exactly you did to the phone that caused this. it'll help us diagnose and fix this issue

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mcvicayo
mcvicayo
mcvicayo
13-01-2015, 12:05 PM

after seeing the steps here. i boot to the phone factory mode and connected the phone to my pc and lunch mtk tool nd the adb terminal and boot to the phone bootloader (adb reboot bootloader). the phone gat to a screen showing fastboot on or so with some info all in two lines.
i tried to reboot the phone but couldnt so i remove the battery and power it on but stuck at the tecno logo,flash a white screen and reboot

even have been trying to update the backups i did with mtk tools b4 d fone crashed with android system recovery cuz i gat no cwm on it bt all it tells me is installation failed.

am feedup
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-01-2015, 12:32 PM
(13-01-2015, 12:05 PM)mcvicayo after seeing the steps here. i boot to the phone factory mode and connected the phone to my pc and lunch mtk tool nd the adb terminal and boot to the phone bootloader (adb reboot bootloader). the phone gat to a screen showing fastboot on or so with some info all in two lines.
i tried to reboot the phone but couldnt so i remove the battery and power it on but stuck at the tecno logo,flash a white screen and reboot

even have been trying to update the backups i did with mtk tools b4 d fone crashed with android system recovery cuz i gat no cwm on it bt all it tells me is installation failed.

am feedup

lets get this straight
1. what exactly were you trying to do in fastboot and did you run any command while in fastboot before attempting to boot?
2. list the files contained in the mtk backup you made before this began

Note!
mcvicayo
mcvicayo
mcvicayo
13-01-2015, 12:58 PM
try to flash the backup through aio flasher after showing flashing the app hang(nt responding)
list of files in the backup in the attachment
Attached Files
.png
sshot-1.png
Size: 394.75 KB / Downloads: 5
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-01-2015, 03:33 PM
(13-01-2015, 12:58 PM)mcvicayo try to flash the backup through aio flasher after showing flashing the app hang(nt responding)
list of files in the backup in the attachment

your backup is still needs to go through a number of steps.
launch MTK droid tools (without connecting the phone) then click on root,backup,recovery tab. click To prepare blocks for flash tool. in the window that pops up, select the .md5 file in this backup folder.

when copying is complete, you should see a folder named !files to flash. lets know if you see this and list the files inside

Note!
mcvicayo
mcvicayo
mcvicayo
13-01-2015, 04:04 PM
thats what is contain in the folder after the block flash tools stuff............left of the attachment
Attached Files
.png
sshot-12.png
Size: 326.07 KB / Downloads: 4
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-01-2015, 04:33 PM

(13-01-2015, 04:04 PM)mcvicayo thats what is contain in the folder after the block flash tools stuff............left of the attachment

alright, zip the !files to flash folder and upload the zipped file to http://dropbox.com,  http://drive.google.com or any file management service of your choice and lets have the download link.
need to do some modding with your files

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next