Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno s9s systemui apk
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno s9s systemui apk

Tecno s9s systemui apk

Saenyi
Saenyi
Saenyi
14-01-2016, 04:43 PM

I deleted systemui apk from my teco s9s and now it has lost some crucial features such as: notification bar; home, menu and backbuttons...it freezes all the time... Can someone please help by extracting the system apk from the stock rom of this tablet and post a download link . I don't want the hassle of flashing a rom since i don't even have a computer neither do i have access to one. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-01-2016, 07:51 PM
(14-01-2016, 04:43 PM)Saenyi I deleted systemui apk from my teco s9s and now it has lost some crucial features such as: notification bar; home, menu and backbuttons...it freezes all the time... Can someone please help by extracting the system apk from the stock rom of this tablet and post a download link . I don't want the hassle of flashing a rom since i don't even have a computer neither do i have access to one. Thanks

we upload only the firmware,not individual files. hope someone can help you with this

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Saenyi
Saenyi
Saenyi
06-03-2016, 11:04 AM
(14-01-2016, 07:51 PM)hovatek
(14-01-2016, 04:43 PM)Saenyi I deleted systemui apk from my teco s9s and now it has lost some crucial features such as: notification bar; home, menu and backbuttons...it freezes all the time... Can someone please help by extracting the system apk from the stock rom of this tablet and post a download link . I don't want the hassle of flashing a rom since i don't even have a computer neither do i have access to one. Thanks

we upload only the firmware,not individual files. hope someone can help you with this

Halloo, following my earlier post, I have been trying to download the stock rom from your site to no avail.. All browsers say failed to download.. will you please then send me the link to download the tecno s9s stock rom of build number GP831-20141027CS my gmail is saenyinelson@gmail.com
I will highly appreciate if I get a link that works.
Saenyi
Saenyi
Saenyi
06-03-2016, 11:25 AM
(14-01-2016, 07:51 PM)hovatek

Halloo, following my earlier post, I have been trying to download the stock rom from your site to no avail.. All browsers say failed to download.. will you please then send me the link to download the tecno s9s stock rom of build number GP831-20141027CS my gmail is saenyinelson@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-03-2016, 12:50 PM

(06-03-2016, 11:25 AM)Saenyi Halloo, following my earlier post, I have been trying to download the stock rom from your site to no avail.. All browsers say failed to download.. will you please then send me the link to download the tecno s9s stock rom of build number GP831-20141027CS my gmail is saenyinelson@gmail.com

The download link is @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html
Use UC browser for mobile or Chrome+ IDM for PC so you can resume downloads
This post was last modified: 07-03-2016, 12:51 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.