Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android INFINIX X551 privacy protection Pin
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

INFINIX X551 privacy protection Pin

INFINIX X551 privacy protection Pin

seunlo2
seunlo2
seunlo2
15-01-2016, 05:26 PM

Please i have been trying to Flash my Phone, i successfully upgraged to Lollipop using the Infinix tool, but the PIN request was still there even after the upgrade, hence i came back Hovatek, Downloaded the SP tool, the Stock Back Up, and the VCOM drivers.
i followed the steps from the videos, did a format first, it took a while but i guess it worked, then i did download only..thta took like an hour and nothing happen o..please help
This post was last modified: 15-01-2016, 05:26 PM by seunlo2.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-01-2016, 07:55 PM
(15-01-2016, 05:26 PM)seunlo2 Please i have been trying to Flash my Phone, i successfully upgraged to Lollipop using the Infinix tool, but the PIN request was still there even after the upgrade, hence i came back Hovatek, Downloaded the SP tool, the Stock Back Up, and the VCOM drivers.
i followed the steps from the videos, did a format first, it took a while but i guess it worked, then i did download only..thta took like an hour and nothing happen o..please help

did you get the green ok prompt after format?
I need to be sure you didnt interrupt flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
seunlo2
seunlo2
seunlo2
16-01-2016, 08:05 PM
(15-01-2016, 05:26 PM)seunlo2 Please i have been trying to Flash my Phone, i successfully upgraged to Lollipop using the Infinix tool, but the PIN request was still there even after the upgrade, hence i came back Hovatek, Downloaded the SP tool, the Stock Back Up, and the VCOM drivers.
seunlo2
seunlo2
seunlo2
16-01-2016, 08:07 PM
Many thanks to hovatek support,i just think it was the office laptop wahala, I did the same thing on my personal laptop today and I have fully flashed it, this response sef is from d phone even upgraded to lollipop again.. Thank you for your videos