Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Unable to upgrade Infinix X510 to marshmallow 6.0
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Unable to upgrade Infinix X510 to marshmallow 6.0

Unable to upgrade Infinix X510 to marshmallow 6.0

Francis Frimpong Koduah
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Francis Frimpong Koduah
Techie Member
15-01-2016, 09:30 PM

I have successfully flashed my Infinix hot 2 using Infinix flash tool. I have also managed to install four OTA updates including the 65 mb and 10 mb updates. Currently my device is running on the December security patch. However any attempt to upgrade to Android 6.0 has failed.

It gives me the message PACKAGE EXPECTS BUILD FINGERPRINT OF INFINIX X510 ........ Bla bla bla.....

INSTALLATION ABORTED.

Please is there anyway I can fix this ?

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-01-2016, 08:23 PM
(15-01-2016, 09:30 PM)Francis Frimpong Koduah I have successfully flashed my Infinix hot 2 using Infinix flash tool. I have also managed to install four OTA updates including the 65 mb and 10 mb updates. Currently my device is running on the December security patch. However any attempt to upgrade to Android 6.0 has failed.

It gives me the message PACKAGE EXPECTS BUILD FINGERPRINT OF INFINIX X510 ........ Bla bla bla.....

INSTALLATION ABORTED.

Please is there anyway I can fix this ?

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile

follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-upgr...rshmallow/
Post any question / issues you encounter as a comment under that article

* Update: you can use the SP flash tool supported romdump of Infinix Hot 2 X510 Marshmallow update @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-upgr...lash-tool/
This post was last modified: 17-01-2016, 10:29 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.