Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to bypass Privacy Protection Password on Mediatek
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to bypass Privacy Protection Password on Mediatek

[Tutorial] How to bypass Privacy Protection Password on Mediatek

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
Mark_Anthony
Mark_Anthony
Mark_Anthony
20-05-2015, 07:18 AM

(19-05-2015, 02:52 PM)hovatek
(19-05-2015, 12:51 PM)Mark_Anthony Hi I have a Starmobile Octa phone which is not rooted, has a fixed battery, also it has internal memory or no sd card slot. Immediately after booting its unlocked with no privacy protection password but only lasts 3 - 5 seconds and if it is connected to a computer while and after booting it will just show that its charging, no usb options. Is it safe to flash without removing the battery? I dont wanna brick my phone Sad when i shut it off and connect it to usb it detects it for a sec and disappears again. Thanks a lot  Big Grin

you're supposed to install vcom drivers as instructed in the guide. also, ensure you have the exact stock ROM for your phone model
See the video for clarification

I have installed all vcom drivers and i have the stock rom. When i try to format whole flash except bootloader and connect my phone, after a mintue it says that it has wrong format range. What should i do?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-05-2015, 08:12 AM
(20-05-2015, 07:18 AM)Mark_Anthony I have installed all vcom drivers and i have the stock rom. When i try to format whole flash except bootloader and connect my phone, after a mintue it says that it has wrong format range. What should i do?

create a new thread by clicking https://www.hovatek.com/forum/newthread.php?fid=76

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sadeeq12345
sadeeq12345
sadeeq12345
Enthusiastic Member
28-06-2015, 01:58 PM
pls i need some one to help me with the exact link to download the firmware, my  hot note x551 is showing privacy protection password
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-06-2015, 02:42 PM
(28-06-2015, 01:58 PM)sadeeq12345 pls i need some one to help me with the exact link to download the firmware, my  hot note x551 is showing privacy protection password

create a new thread so we focus on your phone's issue

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
coolcurrent4u
coolcurrent4u
coolcurrent4u
Enthusiastic Member
15-10-2015, 02:26 PM

I need permission to download the tecno y6 rom files coolcurrent4u@gmail.com
coolcurrent4u
coolcurrent4u
coolcurrent4u
Enthusiastic Member
15-10-2015, 02:31 PM
I need permission to download the tecno y6 rom files coolcurrent4u@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-10-2015, 05:28 PM
(15-10-2015, 02:26 PM)coolcurrent4u I need permission to download the tecno y6 rom files coolcurrent4u@gmail.com

To get permission to download stock ROMs, please read https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1326.html

Note!
rishabh16.c
rishabh16.c
rishabh16.c
06-12-2015, 10:31 PM
(19-05-2015, 02:52 PM)hovatek
(19-05-2015, 12:51 PM)Mark_Anthony Hi I have a Starmobile Octa phone which is not rooted, has a fixed battery, also it has internal memory or no sd card slot. Immediately after booting its unlocked with no privacy protection password but only lasts 3 - 5 seconds and if it is connected to a computer while and after booting it will just show that its charging, no usb options. Is it safe to flash without removing the battery? I dont wanna brick my phone Sad when i shut it off and connect it to usb it detects it for a sec and disappears again. Thanks a lot  Big Grin

you're supposed to install vcom drivers as instructed in the guide. also, ensure you have the exact stock ROM for your phone model
See the video for clarification
i am also stucked at the same thing but a different phone thats zen ultrfone 303 3g i have the stock firmware but still it seems device is not recognised . no icons or sound is coming on my pc when i am connecting my phone it is charging only. and upgrade tool also not recognising my phone . i really need a help. i cleared data and wiped my phone my times but still it is not working and stucked at privacy password only..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-12-2015, 10:09 AM
(06-12-2015, 10:31 PM)rishabh16.c i am also stucked at the same thing but a different phone thats zen ultrfone 303 3g i have the stock firmware but still it seems device is not recognised . no icons or sound is coming on my pc when i am connecting my phone it is charging only. and upgrade tool also not recognising my phone . i really need a help. i cleared data and wiped my phone my times but still it is not working and stucked at privacy password only..

Means you didn't install drivers correctly.
1. What chipset is the phone running on?
2. List the files in the firmware folder

Note!
stellamill
stellamill
stellamill
20-01-2016, 08:22 AM

When your Android device is locked, that is a big problem, but you still can fix this case. If you have sync the gmail with the device, you can unlock the phone. But I think what should be the first thing is to recover the data on the locked Android. Actually, Android Data Recovery can allow you to unlock the device with restoring data on the phone, so you can have a try.
This post was last modified: 26-01-2016, 07:57 AM by stellamill.
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next