Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Bricked tecno m3
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Bricked tecno m3

[Please help] Bricked tecno m3

kenro
kenro
kenro
Enthusiastic Member
14-01-2015, 10:13 AM

my tecno m3 doesnt go past the tecno logo
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-01-2015, 10:50 AM
(14-01-2015, 10:13 AM)kenro my tecno m3 doesnt go past the tecno logo

1. Please, explain in detail how this began
2. See the m3 pictures @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and tell us if yours is old or new OS type

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kenro
kenro
kenro
Enthusiastic Member
14-01-2015, 11:43 AM
i left it on charge last night, i was using it as a hotspot to download game rars on my pc, so in the morning i found it off and couldnt go on, i thought maybe it was a battery problem, like it ran out but it wasnt since i put it on the charger and couldnt go past the logo and i noticed that when u put it on charge it keeps on looping...Old Tecno M3 (Clockworkmod Backup) and Old Tecno M3 (MTK Backup) look similar but i think its the Old Tecno M3 (MTK Backup)
This post was last modified: 14-01-2015, 11:49 AM by kenro.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-01-2015, 11:49 AM
(14-01-2015, 11:43 AM)kenro Old Tecno M3 (Clockworkmod Backup) and Old Tecno M3 (MTK Backup) look similar but i think its the Old Tecno M3 (MTK Backup)

both are the same picture. means your M3 is old OS. 
please, describe how your phone got bricked in detail

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kenro
kenro
kenro
Enthusiastic Member
14-01-2015, 11:54 AM

i left it on charge last night, i was using it as a hotspot to download game rars on my pc, so in the morning i found it off and couldnt go on, i thought maybe it was a battery problem, like it ran out but it wasnt since i put it on the charger and couldnt go past the logo and i noticed that when u put it on charge it keeps on looping. more to that, of recent i installed airdroid and it has been helpful especially when am programing and i need to reply sms i just connect and notifications appear on my desktop, so if it was an app that caused that then it should be airdroid or mobizen that i had tried too
This post was last modified: 14-01-2015, 11:55 AM by kenro.
kenro
kenro
kenro
Enthusiastic Member
14-01-2015, 12:31 PM
hello there???
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-01-2015, 12:39 PM
(14-01-2015, 11:54 AM)kenro i left it on charge last night, i was using it as a hotspot to download game rars on my pc, so in the morning i found it off and couldnt go on, i thought maybe it was a battery problem, like it ran out but it wasnt since i put it on the charger and couldnt go past the logo and i noticed that when u put it on charge it keeps on looping. more to that, of recent i installed airdroid and it has been helpful especially when am programing and i need to reply sms i just connect and notifications appear on my desktop, so if it was an app that caused that then it should be airdroid or mobizen that i had tried too
The phone just might need to cool. first, remove the battery for 30 seconds then slot back in and try booting. if still stuck, try ONLY method A @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-89.html 
lets know how it goes

Note!
kenro
kenro
kenro
Enthusiastic Member
14-01-2015, 03:44 PM
i have removed the battery, put it back but same old thing....unfortunately i have pressed the volume+ and power button but it cant seem to go recovery! like after pressing both buttons for a long time, it goes off then reboots again but doesnt take me to the recovery...what should i do? should i try option B, but yet again i cant get the backup of clockworkmod and besides i dont know my phone will go to recovery if i happened to get the back up....stuck!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-01-2015, 04:09 PM
(14-01-2015, 03:44 PM)kenro i have removed the battery, put it back but same old thing....unfortunately i have pressed the volume+ and power button but it cant seem to go recovery! like after pressing both buttons for a long time, it goes off then reboots again but doesnt take me to the recovery...what should i do? should i try option B, but yet again i cant get the backup of clockworkmod and besides i dont know my phone will go to recovery if i happened to get the back up....stuck!

i've granted you permission to download Old m3 mtk backup. lets know once download is complete 

Note!