Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Need assistance to fix a bricked tecno r7
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Need assistance to fix a bricked tecno r7

Need assistance to fix a bricked tecno r7

yuddie
yuddie
yuddie
Enthusiastic Member
14-01-2015, 03:56 PM

I bricked my tecno r7 last year and while trying to get it out of the bootloop i flashed a wrong ROM and it made it worse. it no longer comes on or show any sign of charging. now that the stock ROM for tecno r7 is available on this site. i need someone to guide me on how to unbrick the phone.
Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-01-2015, 04:12 PM
(14-01-2015, 03:56 PM)yuddie I bricked my tecno r7 last year and while trying to get it out of the bootloop i flashed a wrong ROM and it made it worse. it no longer comes on or show any sign of charging. now that the stock ROM for tecno r7 is available on this site. i need someone to guide me on how to unbrick the phone.
Thanks

I've granted you permission to download Tecno r7 mtk backup. Download then flash the files to the phone using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

...waiting..

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
yuddie
yuddie
yuddie
Enthusiastic Member
15-01-2015, 09:13 AM
Its quite heavy ... will download it during the weekend. Thanks
thatguyzrichie
thatguyzrichie
21-10-2016, 12:19 AM
Please am having same issue. Got infected with some really hard virus, i decided maybe downloading the stock rom will work. i downloaded and now am stuck with this dram failure... Please i need help
erhiskobi
erhiskobi
erhiskobi
21-10-2016, 03:13 AM

(21-10-2016, 12:19 AM)thatguyzrichie Please am having same issue. Got infected with some really hard virus, i decided maybe downloading the stock rom will work. i downloaded and now am stuck with this dram failure... Please i need help

Start a new thread so that the hovatek team can help you with it.

Erhiskobi Mobile Solutions
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-10-2016, 04:06 PM
(21-10-2016, 12:19 AM)thatguyzrichie Please am having same issue. Got infected with some really hard virus, i decided maybe downloading the stock rom will work. i downloaded and now am stuck with this dram failure... Please i need help

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.