Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] infinix hot note pro totally dead and i'm gonna suicide!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] infinix hot note pro totally dead and i'm gonna suicide!

[Please help] infinix hot note pro totally dead and i'm gonna suicide!

Ded.Sec
Ded.Sec
Ded.Sec
23-01-2016, 07:28 AM

Hi Everyone,
after i used SPFlashTools and updated to lolipop i had XUI logo for hours and frozen. so i decided to download stock rom and get back to kitkat, what happen next is the computer lagged while i'm flashing the kitkat and restarted the windows Sad, after that the mobile became totally dead and don't charge and power on, i saw 3 posts the 1st is that i have to wait 3 or 4 days for the phone to charge and revive the phone again,
the 2nd is to flash preloader file but i tried that and the windows gave me (the device not recognized) Sad,
the 3rd is to unscrew the back of the phone and pull the (battery terminal connector)gently and put it back again, i need i reasonable solution for this, i can't go to carlcare cuz i saw a lot of people hating it in Egypt and it'll take 15 days and i can't wait all this, i'm thinking about the 3rd solution but i'm afraid to make it even worse Sad , thanks in advance
This post was last modified: 23-01-2016, 07:31 AM by Ded.Sec. Edit Reason: forgotten words
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-01-2016, 06:14 PM
(23-01-2016, 07:28 AM)Ded.Sec Hi Everyone,
after i used SPFlashTools and updated to lolipop i had XUI logo for hours and frozen. so i decided to.......s, i'm thinking about the 3rd solution but i'm afraid to make it even worse Sad , thanks in advance

It's nothing difficult to fix.
Flashing got interrupted so the phone should go dead (refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html)
The third option is your fastest fix. Take out the battery and slot back using. https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7338.html then repeat flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Ded.Sec
Ded.Sec
Ded.Sec
24-01-2016, 06:21 PM
(23-01-2016, 07:28 AM)Ded.Sec Hi Everyone,
after i used SPFlashTools and updated to lolipop i had XUI logo for hours and frozen. so i decided to download stock rom and get back to kitkat, what happen next is the computer lagged while i'm flashing the kitkat and restarted the windows Sad, after that the mobile became totally dead and don't charge and power on, i saw 3 posts the 1st is that i have to wait 3 or 4 days for the phone to charge and revive the phone again,
the 2nd is to flash preloader file but i tried that and the windows gave me (the device not recognized) Sad,
the 3rd is to unscrew the back of the phone and pull the (battery terminal connector)gently and put it back again, i need i reasonable solution for this, i can't go to carlcare cuz i saw a lot of people hating it in Egypt and it'll take 15 days and i can't wait all this, i'm thinking about the 3rd solution but i'm afraid to make it even worse Sad , thanks in advance

Thanks for the help,
I'm not good at hardware fixes and I'm afraid to make it worse, it's too late i gone to the CarlCare and gave them the phone, i hope them to finish the fix quickly and don't have to wait and suffering Sad but at least I'm relieved of this trouble