Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to read back with sp flash tool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

How to read back with sp flash tool

How to read back with sp flash tool

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
01-02-2016, 07:07 PM

Where can I download zip ota update

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-02-2016, 11:08 AM
(01-02-2016, 07:07 PM)Drockstar Where can I download zip ota update

Check Infinix forum for their announcements

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
02-02-2016, 08:20 PM
OK boss pls give me the link to their forum

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-02-2016, 11:08 AM
(02-02-2016, 08:20 PM)Drockstar OK boss pls give me the link to their forum

There's a new OTA. See https://www.hovatek.com/blog/infinix-pus...ot-2-x510/
This post was last modified: 03-02-2016, 11:09 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
03-02-2016, 04:38 PM

Boss pls reply my thread on how to find vold.fstab of this infinix 6.0..the 6.0 uses the internal as primary storage and is really affecting.. I have tried all the patterned and system from Google on how to swap internal storage as external storage ...non of the steps are compatible with this infinix hot2 6.0

This post was last modified: 03-02-2016, 04:39 PM by Drockstar.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-02-2016, 06:50 PM
(03-02-2016, 04:38 PM)Drockstar Boss pls reply my thread on how to find vold.fstab of this infinix 6.0..the 6.0 uses the internal as primary storage and is really affecting.. I have tried all the patterned and system from Google on how to swap internal storage as external storage ...non of the steps  are  compatible with this infinix hot2 6.0

The usage and location changed from Android 4.3. We're yet to work on it in version 6. It's on our lineup of dev work though

Note!
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
18-03-2016, 05:36 AM
Boss still waiting for the development of the internal storage

Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
22-04-2016, 01:11 PM
Any solution yet on switching the internal to external

donphillipe
donphillipe
donphillipe
13-11-2018, 05:57 AM
It was not clear to me which values from the scatter file are used and if they are modified in any fashion or if they are simply copied "as is" when being entered on the various ADD line parameters constructing a READ DATA function of the SPFlash tool.

I'd also like to know if the scatter file from a stock restore ROM can serve as the data parameters when building a stack of ADD lines to pull data from a phone using SPFlash "READ DATA" to get the userdata.img  from a fully customized phone prior to flashing the phone back to the original stock rom and if that SPFlash "READ DATA" image can be used later to write the image files of the customized phone back to that same phone.

*** I know this is not the best way to back up a phone but I have a phone with a cracked mother board I need to pull the user data out of the phone (USB interface still works by miracle) with an objective of somehow geting the contacts out of that userdata, which may wind up meaning I have to buy a used phone and dump to the phone in order to bring up the OS and get the contacts out due to problems with extracting the userdata.img to Windows format, plus possibly encryption of contacts in Android 5.0.    Also I know about Google backup and I don't have one.  Thank you.
This post was last modified: 13-11-2018, 06:00 AM by donphillipe.
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
13-11-2018, 08:05 AM

(13-11-2018, 05:57 AM)donphillipe It was not clear to me which values from the scatter file are used and if they are modified in any fashion or if they are simply copied "as is" when being entered on the various ADD line parameters constructing a READ DATA function of the SPFlash tool.

I'd also like to know if the scatter file from a stock restore ROM can serve as the data parameters when building a stack of ADD lines to pull data from a phone using SPFlash "READ DATA" to get the userdata.img  from a fully customized phone prior to flashing the phone back to the original stock rom and if that SPFlash "READ DATA" image can be used later to write the image files of the customized phone back to that same phone.

*** I know this is not the best way to back up a phone but I have a phone with a cracked mother board I need to pull the user data out of the phone (USB interface still works by miracle) with an objective of somehow geting the contacts out of that userdata, which may wind up meaning I have to buy a used phone and dump to the phone in order to bring up the OS and get the contacts out due to problems with extracting the userdata.img to Windows format, plus possibly encryption of contacts in Android 5.0.    Also I know about Google backup and I don't have one.  Thank you.
Please create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread.See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread.
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next