Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Tutorial] How to fix Unknown Baseband, NULL or Invalid IMEI & SIM / Network not detected on MTK

(04-01-2015, 10:13 PM)Omegaohms Wrote: Pls can I av the nvram backup for techno d5 to flash into mine. Tnx

Sent from my TECNO D5 using Hovatek mobile

create a new thread by clicking https://forum.hovatek.com/newthread.php?fid=4

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
my canvas a210 shows no service with null imei and unknown baseband I tried all of your forums of imei none of them worked I haven't backed up my stock rom and before flashing cm11 it had same condition of no service so I thought it would be ok so flash cm 11 but now I don't have mtk engineer mode in system please help as it is my brothers phone which he trustingly gave me to root it and flash a nice rom
(04-16-2015, 09:44 AM)NIMBAA Wrote: my canvas a210 shows no service with null imei and unknown baseband I tried all of your forums of imei none of them worked I haven't backed up my stock rom and before flashing cm11 it had same condition of no service so I thought it would be ok so flash cm 11 but now I don't have mtk engineer mode in system please help as it is my brothers phone which he trustingly gave me to root it and flash a nice rom

create a new thread by clicking https://forum.hovatek.com/newthread.php?fid=4
I use the IMEI Replacement Method it was easy and now the phone it's working perfectly. Thanks alot
ROM toolbox lite Showing Error! changing permissions was not successful. please note that some file systems do not allow permission changes.
(05-25-2015, 04:10 PM)GanG Wrote: ROM toolbox lite Showing Error! changing permissions was not successful. please note that some file systems do not allow permission changes.

create a new thread for this
nothng happens to my phone. it's still can not detect my sim and it has no IMEI and unknown baseband version . please help meeeeee Sad
(06-05-2015, 06:15 PM)grant john Wrote: nothng happens to my phone. it's still can not detect my sim and it has no IMEI and unknown baseband version . please help meeeeee Sad

create a new thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
tnx sir!,..now my phone is okey,..hehe
(06-05-2015, 06:15 PM)grant john Wrote: nothng happens to my phone. it's still can not detect my sim and it has no IMEI and unknown baseband version . please help meeeeee Sad
Same here

Sent from my Micromax A106 using Tapatalk