Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Tutorial] How to fix unknown Baseband version, null / invalid IMEI & SIM card not detected

(05-14-2014, 10:50 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-14-2014, 08:15 AM)kyle Wrote: Pls am havin prblm wit ma tecno m3

My phone is showin dis weneva (connection problm or invalid MMI) i try to chek my acct balance n i cant make call wit it but d netwrk signal is showin veri well but i cant call n chek acct balance pls i reali need ur hlp on dis on hw to retify d problem becoz dis prblm startd wen i rooted my phone

If i put my glo sim i can mak cal wit it n browse wit it but if i put my mtn n zain i will nt b able to browse ,call or even chek acct balance .

Does the GLO SIM work on both Sim1 and Sim2 or only on one of them?

i have the same problem and ,when i tried etisalat it worked on both sims but mtn and airtel is not working,will the two methods on the first post solve it?

To solve this issue of some SIMs not working, follow http://forum.hovatek.com/showthread.php?tid=116
(05-15-2014, 01:49 PM)Nwamaghinna chiemela Wrote:

My phone is showin dis weneva (connection problm or invalid MMI) i try to chek my acct balance n i cant make call wit it but d netwrk signal is showin veri well but i cant call n chek acct balance pls i reali need ur hlp on dis on hw to retify d problem becoz dis prblm startd wen i rooted my phone

If i put my glo sim i can mak cal wit it n browse wit it but if i put my mtn n zain i will nt b able to browse ,call or even chek acct balance .

i have the same problem and ,when i tried etisalat it worked on both sims but mtn and airtel is not working,will the two methods on the first post solve it?

yeah d glo sim work on both sim1 n 2 so how do i solve it pls.
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2014, 02:01 PM by Nwamaghinna chiemela. )
(05-21-2014, 01:48 PM)kyle Wrote:

Follow the instruction on this link http://forum.hovatek.com/showthread.php?tid=116...

(05-21-2014, 02:00 PM)Nwamaghinna chiemela Wrote:
(05-21-2014, 01:48 PM)kyle Wrote:

Follow the instruction on this link http://forum.hovatek.com/showthread.php?tid=116...
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AND IT WORKEDBig Grin
pls i flash a corrrupt rom on my tecno h5 and and forgot to do a backup and sometime back the phone turn on but imei and sim not detected and i already try the steps posted any body with a help
including wen i use the mtkdriod tool it giving an error msg saying ::
--- ERROR :dev/radio/pttycmd1 inaccessible , should be Root Shell
--- ERROR :pttycmd1 device NOT found!
pls help me amHuhHuhHuh
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2015, 06:13 AM by hovatek. )
(05-21-2014, 06:37 PM)chocjayne Wrote: pls i flash a corrrupt rom on my tecno h5 and and forgot to do a backup and sometime back the phone turn on but imei and sim not detected and i already try the steps posted any body with a help
pls help me amHuhHuhHuh

You obviously flashed an incompatible ROM or have an unknown baseband. do you have a working H5 there?
(05-22-2014, 01:49 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-21-2014, 06:37 PM)chocjayne Wrote: pls i flash a corrrupt rom on my tecno h5 and and forgot to do a backup and sometime back the phone turn on but imei and sim not detected and i already try the steps posted any body with a help
pls help me amHuhHuhHuh

You obviously flashed an incompatible ROM. do you have a working H5 there?

yes i do i have another tecno h5 here with now
(05-22-2014, 01:59 PM)chocjayne Wrote: yes i do i have another tecno h5 here with now
Do a full backup using MTK droid tools including preloader.bin
(05-22-2014, 02:08 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-22-2014, 01:59 PM)chocjayne Wrote: yes i do i have another tecno h5 here with now
Do a full backup using MTK droid tools including preloader.bin

yes have done that now
(05-22-2014, 02:19 PM)chocjayne Wrote: yes have done that now
we need to run some scripts and require the following files from the good h5 backup
1. Scatter.txt
2. Preloader.bin
3. boot.img
send them to [email protected] . Email only please