Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Tutorial] How to fix Unknown Baseband, NULL or Invalid IMEI & SIM / Network not detected on MTK

(06-04-2016, 04:21 PM)p4prinson Wrote: This imei.zip link is not working. Plz give other one

what error are you getting?

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Hi. I tried all these means but they didn't work on Lewa customRom for Tecno h6
Pls kindly help me with the. Steps to fix my huawei p6_u06 saying unknown baseband and not detecting SIM card......email [email protected]
(06-20-2016, 01:42 PM)Timothy Mach Wrote: Hi. I tried all these means but they didn't work on Lewa customRom for Tecno h6

(06-20-2016, 03:51 PM)gbengakolade Wrote: Pls kindly help me with the. Steps to fix my huawei p6_u06 saying unknown baseband and not detecting SIM card......email [email protected]

create a new thread so we focus on this
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
step 7 on the second method doesnt work with me i cant choose imei/nvram is it becaus i have unknown band version

(06-25-2016, 11:47 PM)osmangaziv Wrote: step 7 on the second method doesnt work with me i cant choose imei/nvram is it becaus i have unknown band version

the guide says you need to regain baseband by flashing the firmware before fixing IMEI.
Hi, how to download attachments from the thread ? Website telling me that I cannot DL ?
(08-29-2016, 02:53 PM)Olimatou Wrote: Hi, how to download attachments from the thread ? Website telling me that I cannot DL ?

We're carrying out some maintenance. You'll be able to download again in a few hours
Helo admin please I flash my techno p5 not knowing the type of rom I used the old on one which my phone refuse to bring service and I have done as you say but it does not respond pl help me. [email protected]
Helo admin please I flash my techno p5 not knowing the type of rom I used the old on one which my phone refuse to bring service and I have done as you say but it does not respond pl help me. [email protected]