Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to repair null or invalid IMEI on Mediatek
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to repair null or invalid IMEI on Mediatek

[Tutorial] How to repair null or invalid IMEI on Mediatek

Pages (34): Previous 14 5 6 7 834 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-05-2014, 10:39 PM

(23-05-2014, 10:12 PM)chocjayne pls aw do i format witth flash tool
Follow this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=159

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Ashraf
Ashraf
Ashraf
23-05-2014, 11:57 PM
[/quote]

pls aw do i format witth flash tool
[/quote]
After you start the flash tool, scatter-loading the correct file
Click the option DA DL all with check sum
shutdown your phone and remove everything, battery, SIM, SD
click format in the flash tool
when you see searching in the status bar, press and hold volume up in your phone and connect the USB cable,, when you hear sound from your laptop, leave the volume up, you will hear another sound after a while, then flash tool will detect your phone (of course you have already installed the drive) then in about one minute you will see the green sign of ok in small popup window, close it and your format complete, then flash the ROM again using download button.

Good luck
chocjayne
chocjayne
chocjayne
24-05-2014, 01:43 AM

[/quote]
when you see searching in the status bar, press and hold volume up in your phone and connect the USB cable,, when you hear sound from your laptop, leave the volume up, you will hear another sound after a while, then flash tool will detect your phone (of course you have already installed the drive) then in about one minute you will see the green sign of ok in small popup window, close it and your format complete, then flash the ROM again using download button.

Good luck
[/quote]
pls mine is writting BROM ERROR:S_DL_GRT_DRAM_SETTING_5054
{EMI}OBTAIN DRAM FAILED
{HINT}
PLS CHECK UR LOAD MATCHESTO YPUR TERGET WHIC IS TO BE DOWNLOADED
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-05-2014, 02:29 AM
(24-05-2014, 01:43 AM)chocjayne pls mine is writting BROM ERROR:S_DL_GRT_DRAM_SETTING_5054
{EMI}OBTAIN DRAM FAILED
{HINT}

Contact a Hovatek representative via whatsapp or BBM. see signature below

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
funloft
funloft
funloft
02-06-2014, 10:25 AM

i av this issue on my phone(HUAWEI ASCEND G610) too, it recognises the baseband but keeps telling me INVALID IMEI on both sims.....

i've tried the above methods and even softwares like IMEI_SN writer & MAUI META 3G... but it didn't work

the first method above only generates MP0B_001_NEW of just 25bytes unlike the original file of 120bytes....

pls help me out......
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-06-2014, 01:48 PM
(02-06-2014, 10:25 AM)funloft i av this issue on my phone(HUAWEI ASCEND G610) too, it recognises the baseband but keeps telling me INVALID IMEI on both sims.....

i've tried the above methods and even softwares like IMEI_SN writer & MAUI META 3G... but it didn't work

the first method above only generates MP0B_001_NEW of just 25bytes unlike the original file of 120bytes....

pls help me out......

Is the phone MTK based?

Note!
chocjayne
chocjayne
chocjayne
06-06-2014, 08:19 PM
(24-05-2014, 01:43 AM)chocjayne
(23-05-2014, 11:57 PM)Ashraf

Good luck
[/quote]
pls mine is writting BROM ERROR:S_DL_GRT_DRAM_SETTING_5054

{EMI}OBTAIN DRAM FAILED
{HINT}
[/quote]

now i already fix the md5 error and i av flash the new h5 rom it flash successfully buh the imei and baseband are still null
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-06-2014, 12:22 AM
(06-06-2014, 08:19 PM)chocjayne now i already fix the md5 error and i av flash the new h5 rom it flash successfully buh the imei and baseband are still null

You need to replace the mpb_001 file to fix the Basebrand issue

Note!
Fayrouz
Fayrouz
Fayrouz
26-06-2014, 11:00 AM
I flashed Achilles kit kat rom on my P5, now my phone is with an unknown baseband, null IMEI number. I have tried the tutorial from this link ''http://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=116'' and nothing happened, plus using MTKDroid tools and WRITEimei. Please someone show me the way.
chaiko
chaiko
chaiko
Techie Member
29-06-2014, 09:36 AM

Pls @hovatek assuming i bring anoda tecno m3 phone and back it up...and insert m.card in my tecno m3 or send it to my phone will it work...mine is showing baseband unknwn/invalid imei/simcard not detected

MP0B_001.zip is redirecting to fb page Pls fix issue thanks
This post was last modified: 29-06-2014, 09:51 AM by chaiko.
Pages (34): Previous 14 5 6 7 834 Next