Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Hard bricked infinix hote note pro after incorrect upgrading
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Hard bricked infinix hote note pro after incorrect upgrading

[Please help] Hard bricked infinix hote note pro after incorrect upgrading

Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next
Raheem
Raheem
Raheem
01-02-2016, 09:15 AM

Good morning, 
I ignorantly flashed in infinix hote note stock rom into my infinix hote note pro while I was trying to upgrade it to the lollipop version 4 days ago.. The process was successful but my hot note pro didn't come on since then.. I have downloaded the hot note pro stock rom from this site this morning immediately I stumbled upon the site through Google search but I don't know what to do since the phone is not showing any sign of life... It only makes sound whenever I connect/disconnect it from a pc. I have been charging it at intervals since then but to no avail.. PLEASE HELP. THANKS
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-02-2016, 01:28 PM
(01-02-2016, 09:15 AM)Raheem Good morning, 
I ignorantly flashed in infinix hote note stock rom into my infinix hote note pro while I was trying to upgrade it to the lollipop version 4 days ago.. The process was successful but my hot note pro didn't come on since then.. I have downloaded the hot note pro stock rom from this site this morning immediately I stumbled upon the site through Google search but I don't know what to do since the phone is not showing any sign of life... It only makes sound whenever I connect/disconnect it from a pc. I have been charging it at intervals since then but to no avail.. PLEASE HELP. THANKS

Flash the firmware using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159...gQkKm.dpbs

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
omootunba
omootunba
omootunba
01-02-2016, 01:56 PM
Your PC may not recognize it. It had happened to me twice and carlcare rescued me. Some will say keep on charging it and it will come up then you can reflash it.
Some will advice you allow the b3 to fully discharge then recharge and it will come up. Take it to carlcare and you will have it back within a week. Or call this engineer at computer village. ************. Good luck.

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk
This post was last modified: 01-02-2016, 07:08 PM by hovatek.
Raheem
Raheem
Raheem
01-02-2016, 03:16 PM
Thanks but is it going to work for my dead hot note pro. Cos it's not showing the charging sign even when I plugged in a charger..again, please is mtk backup the same as stock rom?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-02-2016, 07:05 PM

(01-02-2016, 03:16 PM)Raheem Thanks but is it going to work for my dead hot note pro. Cos it's not showing the charging sign even when I plugged in a charger..again, please is mtk backup the same as stock rom?

Yes, sp flash tool will work. 
Let me know if you get any error

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-02-2016, 07:09 PM
(01-02-2016, 01:56 PM)omootunba Your PC may not recognize it. It had happened to me twice and carlcare rescued me. Some will say keep on charging it and it will come up then you can reflash it.
Some will advice you allow the b3 to fully discharge then recharge and it will come up. Take it to carlcare and you will have it back within a week. Or call this engineer at computer village. ************. Good luck.

If you're cool with paying without learning then good luck with that

Note!
Raheem
Raheem
Raheem
02-02-2016, 06:43 AM
(01-02-2016, 07:05 PM)hovatek
(01-02-2016, 03:16 PM)Raheem Thanks but is it going to work for my dead hot note pro. Cos it's not showing the charging sign even when I plugged in a charger..again, please is mtk backup the same as stock rom?

Yes, sp flash tool will work. 
Let me know if you get any error

Thanks hovatek for the support, my phone is back to life on the kitkat version but the imei is invalid. I tried changing it with the mtk Droid tools but after rebooting the phone, it still doesn't change.. Tried it twice. About upgrading it to the lollipop version.

Thanks omootunba for your concern bro, I really appreciate.
omootunba
omootunba
omootunba
02-02-2016, 06:48 AM
I didn't look at this issue the way you do. Am only trying to help him have his phone back in working condition.

I believe most of us are in this forum to learn. I have been frustrated twice on the usage of sp flash tool and despite that am still here learning. I have pulsed rooting my x551 pro for now
till I gain more knowledge of rooting it.

omootunba
omootunba
omootunba
02-02-2016, 11:25 AM
Once my phone could not boot fully, hangs on the infinix logo. I flashed the lollipop firmware back and it was restored but the imei was lost. I used mobile uncle and it worked. You can flash lollipop into it and see. I will suggest you flash with infinix flash tools. Good luck.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-02-2016, 11:42 AM

(02-02-2016, 06:43 AM)Raheem Thanks hovatek for the support, my phone is back to life on the kitkat version but the imei is invalid. I tried changing it with the mtk Droid tools but after rebooting the phone, it still doesn't change.. Tried it twice. About upgrading it to the lollipop version.

Thanks omootunba for your concern bro, I really appreciate.

Fix null imei using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116...zGJGm.dpbs
This post was last modified: 02-02-2016, 11:42 AM by hovatek.

Note!
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next